No announcement yet.

Universal Translator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would love to practice my french and spanish were it allowed on Apolyton.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If it were to also include ottokese, I'd give it a shot. Might even want to pay for it.

Comment

I fancy it is a bad idea. The compilations shall to be desperate. May a little better than this here, but facts comes enough at to afford additional frustration than avail.
        CSPA

Comment

Yeah.

And scenario, I wonder? How much!!

No joke. I ask.

Comment

Google am a few fools. They able certainly only consumes this issue here and clip and stick up in at forumet. http://translation.langenberg.com/

But facts becomes interesting to see whether they come off.
            CSPA

Comment

Again it's Winston who mentions ottok. This should end the DL question once and for all:

ottok is a normal poster's single regular login.

Comment

Why you say "normal".

Not me. Since play, I save up question. For every player!!

He-he.?

Comment

Contrarily to popular belief, Savaese isn't a language. It's the output of the proverbial million monkeys on typewriters.

If there was a such machine, I'd use it to send love letters to Adagio in really bad Danish.
                  Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                  The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

"Contrarily"?

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                      If there was a such machine, I'd use it to send love letters to Adagio in really bad Danish.
                      Yay, love letters

No, wait... you're not some hot rich young girl
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

He might be. Other Swedish posters have been known to attempt misleading people in this respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Adagio
                          I would HATE to have such a feature

I hate it when I go to microsoft.com to download messenger, install it, notice it's in danish, uninstall it, go search the web for an english version of it
                          I hate it that they have a Danish version, but don't have a Croatian version for my mom

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                            He might be. Other Swedish posters have been known to attempt misleading people in this respect.
                            Just ask Illur whether I'm a hot rich young girl.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

But Adagio i would love to have you as sister-in-law

Comment

This could be very entertaining on multi-lingual boards. Someone writing in french posts on a German board, it gets translated to German, then some english speaker reads it and the german is translated to english again.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X