No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I hate playing dejon so much. I've got Kipper in all my other pools and he's our goalie, so I root for him hard...but he's going to demolish my goalie stats again this round.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• We're at the halfway point - everyone has faced all opponents once, and we're now back to our week one matchups. This will be the last week you're inwardly hoping Kipper wins but lets in many goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
        We're at the halfway point - everyone has faced all opponents once, and we're now back to our week one matchups. This will be the last week you're inwardly hoping Kipper wins but lets in many goals.
        I want him to get more shutouts and break the franchise record, I want him to have a league-leading GAA an sv% too. But I want to beat you!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Maybe if Sauve plays and lets in lots of goals, and we still win.

Comment

• Apparently Mike Peca lost his teeth...not from a puck or a bad hit, but from his own team that blew out his teeth while celebrating the goal and face-washing him.

God I love Edmonton.

Comment

• Continued in http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showt...hreadid=145835

Comment

Working...
              X