X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LONGHORNS WIN~!!!!
    CGN | a bunch of incoherent nonsense
    Chris Jericho: First-Ever Undisputed Champion of Professional Wrestling & God Incarnate
    Mystique & Aura: Appearing Nightly @ Yankee Stadium! | Red & Pewter Pride
    Head Coach/General Manager, Kyrandia Dragonhawks (2004 Apolyton Fantasy Football League Champions)

Comment

• As a Nebraska fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Bush, White and Young all in the next NFL Draft. As a college football fan, however, I have to hope that they'll stay in school, if only so we can watch them play for one more year.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Congratulations, Longhorns! I didn't think y'all would do it, but you did!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten
          As a Nebraska fan, I wouldn't mind seeing Bush, White and Young all in the next NFL Draft. As a college football fan, however, I have to hope that they'll stay in school, if only so we can watch them play for one more year.
          I think you'll see White. If he stays in and doesn't get hurt, he'll be a Top 3 pick.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
            Yeah, I'm thinking that Vince Young is going to declare for the Draft after this game. Hell, he'd probably get drafted 2nd, over Leinhart!
            Nah, Vince Young would like the only two things USC has over Texas, so he'll stay in another year. And I don't think he'll want to go to the Saints.

And about the game....Told you so!
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse

Nah, Vince Young would like the only two things USC has over Texas, so he'll stay in another year. And I don't think he'll want to go to the Saints.

And about the game....Told you so!
              What two things are those?
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Let me remind you what you said, Apoc:

I don't see how USC is going to beat Texas. The whole USC run has been a fluke.

Such a fluke that USC was about... oh, and inch from beating Texas (on the 4th and 1). So, no, you didn't tell anyone, since you were predicting a blowout .
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP

What two things are those?

"In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• Reggie Who?

Matt Who?

Vince Young, thats who! WOW! What a performance!!!

ON Wisconsin!!
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Damn that was a good game...
                      KH FOR OWNER!
                      ASHER FOR CEO!!
                      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                        Let me remind you what you said, Apoc:

I don't see how USC is going to beat Texas. The whole USC run has been a fluke.

Such a fluke that USC was about... oh, and inch from beating Texas (on the 4th and 1). So, no, you didn't tell anyone, since you were predicting a blowout .
                        I never said it was going to be a blowout. And Texas would have won by more than a touchdown if their kicker didn't break under pressure.

Comment

• Um... Apoc, Young has one more year of eligibility. He's not going to win 2 Heismans.

And USC has more than 2 Heismans . And Texas has a few as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Apocalypse
                            I never said it was going to be a blowout. And Texas would have won by more than a touchdown if their kicker didn't break under pressure.
                            And USC would have won if the White could go one inch more... could have, would have, should have, doesn't matter.

And saying that I don't see how X can win the game, their whole run is a fluke is a clear cut, obvious statment that X team is getting blown out.

Comment

• Great game, just great... USC defense couldn't respond to a great scrambler. But that call on 4th lost it, took Bush out and ran it ride up the middle. How creative... They could have at least tried a fake punt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal
                                Reggie Who?

Matt Who?

Vince Young, thats who! WOW! What a performance!!!

ON Wisconsin!!
                                Reggie Bush had an average game, but Leinhart was very good, throwing for 365 yards.

Comment

Working...
                                X