Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18-9 pending the outcome of tonight... frankly, I'm disappointed in my performance.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• You should be more disappointed in Michigan's performance
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Well after being bottled up for most of the game, Reggie Bush with a HELL of a run!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          You should be more disappointed in Michigan's performance
          Oh don't worry. I'm WAY ahead of you there.

Was that a Harry Potter reference I just heard?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
            Was that a Harry Potter reference I just heard?!
            Yep

Hell, for Reggie Bush's patented flying into the end zone runs, its appropriate .

Comment

• Ming wouldn't close this thread with 10 minutes left in the last game of the season, would he?

Comment

• He's let them go before... just don't tempt fate by saying the 'name'

Comment

• Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice!

Comment

• Wow... Texas has gotten very lucky with some of the calls they've gotten today.

Comment

• What an undisiplined play from the Texas defender. That was at least 2 steps he took after Leinhart threw the ball.

Comment

• That was one hell of a touchdown.

Comment

• USC is doing its patented 2nd half pour-it-on. 38-26 USC with the extra point.

Young is going to have to work his magic.

Definetly not over yet.

Comment

• Barring a Michigan-style defensive and offensive late-game collapse, it's over.

Comment

• Texas' defense needs to make a stop or it won't matter what magic Young can break out.
                              KH FOR OWNER!
                              ASHER FOR CEO!!
                              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                                Barring a Michigan-style defensive and offensive late-game collapse, it's over.
                                Not yet... if Texas gets a turnover (I assume Texas will score this drive), the game could get mighty close.

Comment

Working...
                                X