Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was by design, mind you. Part of the strategy. Certainly, ND's defense is nothing special.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Yeah, but they STILL scored 34 points. The offense is explosive, and if you play ball control, you'll get burned.

If Reggie Bush has an amazing day rather than an OMG!!WTF?! day, Fresno wins! If Bush 'only' rushes for 200 yards, the Trojans go down. It was a great strategy, but Bush just had the game of his career.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• 1. Texas
        2. USC
        3. LSU
        4. Penn State
        5. Ohio State
        6. Virginia Tech
        7. Notre Dame
        8. Auburn
        9. Oregon
        10. UCLA
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

• If the 49ers get the first overall pick and they take Reggie Bush taht would be awesome.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

• Bush really is a special player. During the ND game, he did a scissor leap over an ND defender at the line en route to a touchdown. I'm sure some of you remember it. Every time he touched the ball, I expected him to end up in the end zone.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Gives a whole new meaning to "I blame Bush!"
              Monkey!!!

Comment

• I would choose him above Leinart, if I were an NFL team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Japher
                  If the 49ers get the first overall pick and they take Reggie Bush taht would be awesome.
                  You have to fight Houston for it . Though they have a pretty decent RB as it is. They may be willing to move down for some help on the O-Line.
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I would be surprised if the Texans did not move down. O-Line is where they are getting killed this season, and the Rbs are putting up better then average numbers for the season. I still think Carr can be a decent QB if he had the time to make decisions instead of running for his life.

I am really interested to see if Vince Young comes out after the season. UT fans like to brag about the fact they have never had a player leave school early for the NFL.

Comment

• UT fans like to brag about the fact they have never had a player leave school early for the NFL.

That statement can't be true, can it?

Comment

• 1. USC
                        2. Texas
                        3. Penn State
                        4. Notre Dame
                        5. Ohio State
                        6. LSU
                        7. Auburn
                        8. Oregon
                        9. Virginia Tech
                        10. Georgia
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I guess there aren't that many slots that are up for grabs now. I guess LSU, VaTech, and Georgia might be in tough games by virtue of conference championships being decided by championship games.

Comment

• Today is always a fun day. The lamentations of the Bama women are music to my ears.
                            Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                              UT fans like to brag about the fact they have never had a player leave school early for the NFL.

That statement can't be true, can it?
                              I have not done deep research on this, but I have seen it quoted on Hornfans.com plenty of times, and as much as I don't like Texas, I think that might even be true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solomwi
                                Today is always a fun day. The lamentations of the Bama women are music to my ears.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X