Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ex-NHL Coach admits that he's illiterate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's Don Cherry. And he certainly isn't French.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Don Cherry hates French people. That's why Asher like him.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I like him because he has character. And he's literate.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Mr. Cherry has his own problems then. Tasteful clothing comes to mind.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
            Mr. Cherry has his own problems then. Tasteful clothing comes to mind.
            You just can't make that **** up!!! ROFLMAO!!!
            What?

Comment

This thread is now designated as a Don Cherry picture thread.

(Sloww should like that one)

""I must admit, my style has been called foppish, but I like it. I heard on the radio that I looked like a gay because everything was so clean and neat and all jewellery. Love it!""

In March 2003 he weighed in on the debate over the U.S.-led war with Iraq, criticizing the Canadian government for their "lack of support to our American friends." Wearing a sparkling U.S. flag tie, he apologized to the U.S. people and berated Ron MacLean for his anti-war sentiments. The rant generated viewer outrage and an official disavowal by CBC management.

His January 24, 2004 on-air comments about visors being for "Europeans and French guys" stirred up the pot once again, with several Francophone groups calling for his resignation. It also prompted CBC to implement a seven-second delay during the live Coach's Corner broadcast to help weed out any offensive comments. Independent studies subsequently proved him correct, though the controversy remains.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

Uhhhhh...
                pwn3d
                In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Why do so many canadians love and admire a failure?

I mean, Scotty Bowman is such a better rolemodel.
                  Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

I don't like him for his coaching skills at all. He's entertainment, look at him as such.

Comment

Oh...

You know, i saw some study once. Even tho the majority of Hockey watchers in Quebec follow the game on the french stations, English CBC gets huge ratings here too, mostly cuz everyone wants to see what Cherry says next.

He's a great clown that way.
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

He's eccentric and basically Canada's equivalent of a half-time show.

Comment

Oh, ok. I get it now.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

DON CHERRY

I have every ROCK EM SOCK EM video that has been released
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                            X