Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something tells me that he finally understands that just because the money isn't coming in doesn't mean that it just stops going out. Rosenhaus, for example, is probably set to get his full share of TO's original contract, even if the damned thing got cancelled. His lawyers, his accountants, all of it... they still need to keep being paid now in order to keep track of the $800,000 that isn't coming in.

Brilliant financial move, TO.

Comment

• I was able to hack the contacts on TO's wireless phone... some interesting names keep appearing:

"Shwag guy"
      "Thomas Henderson"
      "Ricky"
      "Keys"
      "Fatass Homie" (Rosenhaus?)
      "Bank dude"

Eagles are now saying that they would prefer to pay TO for the full amount owed him this year than allow him on the field, including the portion of the signing bonus that they were threatening him with yesterday.

Comment

• I just hope he doesn't make the hall of fame in the future. What are his lifetime stats anyways? I hate to see such a jack ass in the hall of fame. But I think they go on more than just stats. Maybe his off the field antics will keep him out.

Comment

• He won't based on current stats alone. And unless he opens the Terrell Owens Home for Orphan Kittens and Little Girls, he probably won't do so in the future if all things remain the same (being a great player who's destructive to his teams' chemistry).

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
            He won't based on current stats alone.
            Hmmmm... I would disagree with that.

He currently has 101 touchdown receptions. That would place him third on the all time list.

He holds the record for most receptions in a game, 20 against da Bears

He's had 8 seasons with more than 50 receptions (and only 3 away from having 50 this year)

He has over 700 carreer receptions and over 10,000 yards.

These are all great numbers considering his career isn't even over yet. If his carreer were to end today, his stats are more than good enough to earn him a spot in the HOF.

Now... the fact that he is a total scum bag may play a big role in whether he gets in or not
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yikes, I had no idea he's been around that long.

Comment

• Yeah, TO is a HOF reciever even if he retires tomorrow.

Yikes, I had no idea he's been around that long.

Remember, he was the reciever who caught that last second pass from Steve Young against the Packers in the playoffs in 1996. He's been around for a while. Man, I remember when the Niners were grooming J.J. Stokes to be the next Jerry Rice, and Owens was just going to be the 2nd reciever!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I remember that steve young pass too. Such a great play. I was happy the Packers lost. I never got the whole cheese head thing.

Comment

• Did anyone see or hear that press conference by TO's agent?

Man, that Rosenhaus guy is a putz!!!

"Next question!"
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                      Yeah, TO is a HOF reciever even if he retires tomorrow.

Yikes, I had no idea he's been around that long.

Remember, he was the reciever who caught that last second pass from Steve Young against the Packers in the playoffs in 1996. He's been around for a while. Man, I remember when the Niners were grooming J.J. Stokes to be the next Jerry Rice, and Owens was just going to be the 2nd reciever!
                      No I don't remember. There's a reason why I don't do Fantasy leagues.

Comment

• Rosie's just doing his job, Sava. I had the feeling of a man sending a message to others, likely his clients: "Your agent is behind you 200% even if you're as stupid as TO!"

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT
                          Rosie's just doing his job, Sava. I had the feeling of a man sending a message to others, likely his clients: "Your agent is behind you 200% even if you're as stupid as TO!"
                          you know who else was just doing their jobs?

YEAH THATS RIGHT

THE NAZIS

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• DAMN THOSE HUNS!!!!!

Comment

• Hmmm....

Add "in the bathroom" at the end of each line for some fun.
                              Attached Files
                              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Gentlemen, we all owe Dan a big thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X