This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• TO will not play another down this year.
      Week 9-12 -- suspended, no pay. NFLPA will file grievance.
      Week 13-17 -- suspension ends, but kept inactive. Basically, paid to stay home.

Then somethime before he becomes eligible for his $5MM roster bonus (March 30 IIRC), TO will be cut by the Eagles and become a free agent.

Drew Rosenhaus will fake a bidding war that ends just as 2-a-days are completed in training camp.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Odin
        BTW, I allways found it fitting that the Pats won the first Super Bowl after 9/11.
        and I cheered when the Yankees lost the World Series!

I remember when Fox Sports was all like... AWWWWWW New York lost...

the uhhh Arizona Diamond Backs... have... uhhh Won the ... world series.... this is joe buck signing off... good night everybody...
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I could have swore I already posted this, but I can't find my post. It disappeared. Unless a moderator deleted it. But I don't have any PM's, so I'm reposting it.

The 2 cheerleaders were fired for having sex in the bathroom stall .

What they did is far better than what Terrell Owens did. They don't deserve to be fired.

Two Carolina Panthers cheerleaders who allegedly were having sex with each other in a bathroom stall at a Tampa, Fla., nightclub were arrested and charged early Sunday following a run-in with patrons and police.

Comment

• if they were fired it was probably for their criminal offenses and not the sexual stuff
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• haven't sex should not be criminal.

Comment

• Dude, they'll probably parlay this into a nice $500k income... playboy spreads, cable TV deals, a book... yeah, these girls made an awesome career move!

I mean, think about it:

1. Had they left silently, no big deal. Instead, they both come out swinging, thereby guaranteeing police notice and notoriety. $50k
                2. They're hot. And having hot lesbian sex in a bathroom. $250k
                3. They were smart enough to do it in the womens bathroom. Had they done it in the guys, nobody would've been been put upset and they would've been able to finish. Instead, they do it in the bathroom of the one gender that doesn't fully appreciate hot, lesbian sex. That one decision alone guaranteed that there woujld be a ruckus, and thereby earned them a cool $200k residuals each.

Cheerleaders all across the NFL are absolutely kicking themselves that they didn't think of this first. "A sex scandal involving two cheerleaders! Why didn't we think of that????? Duh!!!!!!!!"

Comment

• It's a lesbian cheerleader catfight. You can't top that.

Well, it seems like the reckoning day has come, and the normally boisterous fair-weather Patriots fans are at a loss for words.
                  "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• We'll open up a can of whoop-ass on the Colts in the RCA Dome.

Comment

• With that decimated defense, I don't think they'll get that far. Good thing they're in a weak division.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopperoni
                        We'll open up a can of whoop-ass on the Colts in the RCA Dome.
                        "We"? Have you become a Pittsburgh fan?
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Detroit Free Press:

The most spiritually uplifting recourse would be for NFL commissioner Paul Tagliabue to uproot this franchise and transplant it to New Orleans to replace the soon-to-be moving Saints and give the long-suffering Detroit fans a fresh start with an expansion team.

But upon further review, haven't the poor people of the Gulf Coast suffered enough? Why victimize them with another disaster?
                          Ugh..... Detroit SUCKS.....
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                            With that decimated defense, I don't think they'll get that far. Good thing they're in a weak division.
                            Yea, it's fortunate that the Bills and the Jets have been experiencing QB perils and the Dolphins are still in a rebuilding phase.

Comment

• Hail to the Redskins!
                              Hail, Victory!
                              Braves on the warpath!
                              Fight for old DC!
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• T.O., the official drama queen of the Philadelphia Eagles, apologized and wants to play nice now. Well - he wants to play anyway. Guess he has 800,000 reasons to get back on the field.

In a news conference in front of his Moorestown, N.J., home, Terrell Owens apologized to Donovan McNabb, Andy Reid and the Eagles organization Tuesday.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X