This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team would trade for TO?
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Originally posted by pchang
      What team would trade for TO?
      Oh, I'm sure a team like Baltimore wouldn't mind renting him for a year.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• A year? He'll punch Kyle Boller in camp.

Comment

• He'd punch Anthony Wright right now!
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• I'm not sure the Ravens would consider that a bad thing
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• I think it would be difficult to deal TO to a team that doesn't have a strong passing game. The minute somebody mentioned a team like Baltimore, he would start the cancer going by saying how bad they suck, and how even his talents couldn't help such a crappy team... hindering any possible deal.

Maybe they should try to trade him to Green Bay since he loves Farve so much more the DM
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Favre would slap Owens silly. You don't mess with Brett in Green Bay. TO would say something dumb about Favre, and masses of brat eating cheeseheads would rip him to shreads!

Comment

• Yeah, you don't mess with the GOD of Wisconsin.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
                    Favre would slap Owens silly. You don't mess with Brett in Green Bay. TO would say something dumb about Favre, and masses of brat eating cheeseheads would rip him to shreads!
                    I thought Philly fans were some of the worst in the country

It will be interesting to see who might be willing to ante up a big contract for him... considering how good he has been at living up to his last contract
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• $10 says he's in Oakland .

Comment

• I just have to laugh. T.O. sucks.

now for the more interesting story.

cheerleaders get it on in a bathroom stall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
                          "Michael Vick is the most overrated QB in the history of the NFL"
                          true dat

I remember seeing the statistic: I think it was any QB who rushed more than 35 yards a game has never made it to the superbowl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis
                            cheerleaders get it on in a bathroom stall.
                            Yes, but with each other. Being lesbians does put a bit of a damper on the hopes of straight males to get it on with them too.

Comment

• I have the ability to convert lesbians.

Comment

• into what?

Comment

Working...
                                X