Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomlinson is killing me. Only halftime and he's got 2 TDs rushing and one receiving.

He hasn't even thrown for one yet.

My fantasy team is... DOOMED!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The Loveboat Brigade is winning by 17...

Surely this is a sign of the world's imminent destruction?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny
        The Loveboat Brigade is winning by 17...

Surely this is a sign of the world's imminent destruction?
        Nah, it's a sign that Brad Johnson is better QB this year than Dante Culpepper is .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Nah, they're just playing Detroit with Harrington at QB.
          This is totally expected.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

But Johnson hasn't thrown an INT in the game yet .
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Wow... Carolina is opening up a case on Tampa Bay.

Comment

They are handing them a real beating...
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Baltimore has put in Kordell Stewart

I wouldn't wish that on anyone... well, except Packers, Vikings and Lions

oh BTW, Minnesota beating Detroit
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

In the meantime, Oakland v. KC is a defensive battle .

Comment

2 minutes left and Atlanta is up 17-10 over Miami (should be much more) and they got the ball.

Vick had a good game. 22/31 for 228 yards and 1 TD, but got SLAMMED down just about every other passing play. He's going to be sore after this game.

Comment

WOWOW... Jets recovered a fumble. SD is up 31-26 with 3 minutes in the 4th Q. But the Jets have it on SD's 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui

Nah, it's a sign that Brad Johnson is better QB this year than Dante Culpepper is .
                          QFT

Comment

VIKINGS WIN 27-14!!!

Comment

Jet's suck
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think Atlanta might be the most overrated team in the NFL.

They had problems today against Miami, who is a weak team.

It took a strong passing game from Vick (which is rare) for them to win.

And looking at their schedule so far this year, Atlanta has not beaten many good teams. They beat Philly in Week 1, but Philly has not been looking like the same team that went to the Super Bowl.

Atlanta's other victories have been against Minnesota, New Orleans, NY Jets, Buffalo, and now Miami.

Basically... only bad teams.

Good teams are supposed to beat bad teams... but still... that doesn't mean that Atlanta is that good. ESPN and CBSSportsline both rate Atlanta very high. But looking at their team... they are not a strong team.

Vick is a mediocre QB... and despite the objection I will get from Imran, it is true... he is mediocre, and will probably not change his game the way McNabb has to go to the next level.

Atlanta plays Green Bay, Detroit and New Orleans later this season... those will probably be wins...

but beyond that, Atlanta does not have any games it will be guaranteed a victory... Carolina might beat Atlanta twice... Tampa could split...

and dare I suggest it... the Bears could give the Falcons trouble. This is not an unreasonable suggestion. Miami gave Atlanta trouble, and the Bears have a much better team (#2 scoring defense, #3 yardarge defense)... plus, the teams that have beaten the Bears did so primarily with big passing plays, which is not a danger from Michael Vick.

but I await a hilarious response from Imran

I hope you don't disappoint me
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X