Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know anything about a repressed libido?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Striker
    The JR. PLAYA speaks

Listen to Jag, he has all sorts of hoes in different area codes, it's like going to Baskin Robbins, he has so many hoes he can't decide so he gets a sample of each with the sample stick before ordering the double scoop.

Seriously though that's good advice.

Ted Striker
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

And what Ted and SpencerH said.

This strongly looks like depression. Nothing to be ashamed about (depression, like all kinds of diseases, are beyond your mind's control). But it is something you should deal with, with professional help.
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

I don't think a few posts on a forum are enough for non-medically-qualified people to diagnose anything, frankly. My guess is his only psychological problem is the assumption that he has one.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

you love urban ranger?
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Who doesn't?
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

This is like the ten thousandth girl advice thread ever in this OT. No geek has ever been cured on this place.

It actually did. In a way. It introduced me to this site:

Secrets of meeting, attracting, and dating women. Body language, internet personals, how to talk to girls, and more. Hundreds of free tips, articles, and advice.
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

I know Az. but isn't that just the same? how stiff must one become if they were to follow that advise all the time.

Comment

You start with that. Then you roll with the punches.

Never really did this in my hometown though. Wierd ****. (small country. )
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Can you reput hat last post in a way that normal people can get your point?

Comment

• The closer I am to my familiar surrounds the more insecure I feel with women. Always, examples popping up of people who know people who know people - A friend from uni has a friend that is going to nursing school, together with a girl from my high school, a school friend's girlfriend worked together in an amusement park together with a friend from university. I also tend to crash and burn when failing - almost got myself a rep of a shameless bastard Among MY OWN FRIENDS ( who know little to nothing of my relationships - I generally separate them like hell - which is easy since they last a week ) for getting drunk and high with this girl who was a friend of my best friend's girlfriend - and was almost accused of attempting to date-rape her ( nothing happened ).

So, love life is kept as far away as possible from my surroundings, and sometimes, my home town.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• There is a certain possibility that I have uttered the phrase 'Daddy's gonna get some' to my best friend that night, but I can't blame it, the stuff was spiked up bad.
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar
                          I don't think a few posts on a forum are enough for non-medically-qualified people to diagnose anything, frankly. My guess is his only psychological problem is the assumption that he has one.
                          The fact that he is bored with everything is what rang my bell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ecthy
                            This is like the ten thousandth girl advice thread ever in this OT. No geek has ever been cured on this place.
                            Welll... certain posts of mine here got me banned for a month, during which I acquired a girlfriend

Comment

• Apolyton

RL
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker

Welll... certain posts of mine here got me banned for a month, during which I acquired a girlfriend
                                What? You downloaded it off Emule?

Comment

Working...
                                X