No announcement yet.

My roommate won't use soap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think that putting Veet (or any other well-known hair-removal cream) into his shampoo would mean that he wouldn't wash at all? Hopefully it would convince him to switch to proper soaps, but either way, you'd get a hoot out of it.

Comment

The other option would be to do something so remarkably disgusting that he could not possibly remain sane without a full body wash.
      Lime roots and treachery!
      "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclotron
        The other option would be to do something so remarkably disgusting that he could not possibly remain sane without a full body wash.
        Nah, wouldn't work. There have been things like that before.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Then you, sir, will have to go beyond.
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Given the way that this bloke slept in his own vomit, is there any way that he would be able to tell that Apoc had "gone beyond"?

Comment

You're just not open minded enough. Are you seriously telling me the most disgusting thing you can think of is sleeping in vomit? Where is your imagination?

Comment

I'm so happy you made me spend several seconds of my life thinking up more disgusting things to do than sleep in one's own vomit.
                Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Right back at ya.

Comment

does he sleep in, er, other kinds of body fluids?
                    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Working...
                    X