• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy sounds like an *******, I would have kicked his ass out
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
      Stinking doesn't matter too much.

He gets things are could be contageous though. Like staph. And you can't cure staph. You have to cut it out. It's scary.
      Ever had boil? Caused by Staph. White little pimples at the base of a hair? Staph.

Staphylococcal bacteria are always present.

If you don't want to be infected, don't sleep in his bed, wear his clothes, or use the same towel he does.

Clean any open sores, cuts, abrasions, etc. with an antibacterial soap and you will be fine.

He may be a walking Staph factory, but keeping yourself clean will help

For more info:

I know it's a Teen site but it has good,easy to understand info

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by korn469
        If he only washes his hair, beat him with a laundry bag full of soap every night until he starts using it.
        a la Full Metal Jacket.

Private Pyle! What's your malfunction?
        Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

How old is this guy?

Comment

Well here there is a strain of staph that gets in skin and infects **** and you have to cut it out.

He's 21.
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Shogun Gunner

a la Full Metal Jacket.

Private Pyle! What's your malfunction?
              It's called a blanket party. We used rolled up socks, however.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Getting hit with a sock full of soap would probably encourage cleanliness.

Comment

Give him a blanket party!

Worked for the stinky guy in basic training.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Two words: New roommate.

Tell him, "We love you, man, but you stink, have disgusting habits, and are just foul to be around most times. Clean up or get out."
                    The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Tell him to wash or get the **** out.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yeah sounds like a guy you don't want in the flat.

Comment

Does he stink? Have an oily sheen?

Comment

Are you in university housing or renting from a private landlord?
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Say the following:

"Dude. To properly clean yourself, you have to take the soap or a soapy hand-towel and rub every reachable inch of your body. To not do this is to invite disease and odor - of which you have plenty of both. If you do not start washing properly, we'll have no choice but to kick you out. Here's a washcloth. See ya."

If the guy has never been taught how to wash properly (would could be possible), you could be the one to make him see the light. If he ignores the advice, you did your part and you can evict him w/o worrying whether he fully understands why - it's because he doesn't adhere to a minimal standard of cleanliness. "See ya, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out."

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Well, she is like more than 3 years younger than him (just turned 18 recently) and she wears the pants in the relationship too.
                                So why don´t you try to convince his girlfriend instead, that he should use soap?
                                Maybe she is more successful than you in "convincing" her boyfriend to do things
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X