No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, and thanks for the zero points and a minus three perfomance, Naslund. Kicked some serious ass tonight!
    "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
    "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Still has a period. It's 6-2 now. http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreport...6/GS020150.HTM
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Jesus - Guy's skaters have 29 points so far this week, 18 on the PP. KH is the only other person who's skaters have more than 18 points total, and only 19 at that.
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Cujo is getting shown up by Kipper's backup, Sauve...

Sauve has 21 saves so far (no GA), Cujo has 5 saves so far (1 GA).
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• How many saves now?

*s*******
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

What are you laughing at, Sauve's performance tonight beats Conklin and Markkanen's any night.

Comment

• He lost.

Cue Asher excuse machine!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• The team lost.

Look at the shots on goal, the problem was with the team as a whole and not with Sauve's performance.

Comment

• So, the Flames suck?
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• They did for the first two periods tonight. Looked almost as bad as Edmonton for a bit there.

The second period especially they spent almost the entire period on the PK.

Comment

• Of course the Flames lost - I had Kipper in net and had benched Joseph.

Comment

• Joseph didn't do too well though, in terms of sv%.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrboo123
                            So far, not the greatest night... Jose lost 4 -3 (agaisnt Ottawa, so not that bad), Sid got a assist, and Martin got a goal. But better than nothing
                            dispuse this, I'm STILL leading, 4-2!
                            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Indeed.

Originally posted by joncha
                              I picked a great night to bench Lemieux.
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Damn, nye's players are assits machines.

Comment

Working...
                                X