No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm having a terrible, terrible night so far...

Now I'm down 5-0.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• it's sad when Robert Luongo can give up 4 goals and my goalie stats actually improve
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Wow. My guys are lightin' it up...

Poor Boo.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I'm not sure what Boo is doing, although agaist you it probably wouldn't matter. He just dumped Mogilny and is sticking with Adam Foote, a stay at home defenseman on the worst offensive team in the league. Plus he's pulled Elias off the IR. At least he picked up Havlat.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• He had no choice but to pull Elias off the IR. I had him in the IR on my other team and Yahoo wouldn't let him stay on IR for some reason...
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
              Wow. My guys are lightin' it up...

Poor Boo.
              Yes, poor me...

Its not that bad, I knew I had no chance of winning anyways (1st vs last, whos going to win?) So I used this week as a compelte resurcteding of my team.

Originally posted by Asher
              He had no choice but to pull Elias off the IR. I had him in the IR on my other team and Yahoo wouldn't let him stay on IR for some reason...
              Ya, thats what happen. Anyways, I made some more changes to my team (what a terrbile draft I had ), and hopefuly, Raycroft will be healthy by the time next week comes by. (Same with Elias...)
              Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• well, the injury bug is attacking my team

Leetch and Ryan Miller go down...

now Nash gets injured again (after just coming off IR)

I had to pick up Osgood and Khabi (who I'm hoping can start to play better after a bad start)

if Nash goes on IR, I don't know what I will do... Leetch is already taking up that spot, and there are no good LW's out there, not that Nash has done anything for me this year anyways, but still...

wow joncha! nice comeback night for you last night (in terms of assists)

this is the most evenly matched series I have been in

unless somebody really pulls ahead tonight, this should go down to the wire
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Hmm - lotsa whining about Goalies...anyone want to make me an offer for Cujo or Esche?

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
                    Hmm - lotsa whining about Goalies...anyone want to make me an offer for Cujo or Esche?
                    What do you want for Cujo?

Comment

• KHABIBULIN IS A ****ING BUM!!!!
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I can't believe you picked him up. He's over.

Comment

• no choice man...

my other goalie (Ryan Miller) got injured, and Osgood is only a temporary solution...
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher

What do you want for Cujo?
                            I need goal scorers who aren't a detriment on +/-, any position.

Comment

• My players are doing well in assists and racking up +/- points like there's no tomorrow. But score some freakin' goals, boys!
                              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Hmmm. Samuelsson?

Comment

Working...
                                X