No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay, every team that I have a player on... LOST... and it wasn't a very productive night for my guys either...

and Luongo gave up 4

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• They changed one of Phaneuf's goals to Iginla, so he got 2 tonight.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
        yay, every team that I have a player on... LOST... and it wasn't a very productive night for my guys either...

and Luongo gave up 4

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

yay, every team that I have a player on... LOST... and it wasn't a very productive night for my guys either...

and Luongo gave up 4

5. Or does OT not count?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
            They changed one of Phaneuf's goals to Iginla, so he got 2 tonight.
            Yes. Yes he did.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
              Legace's injury didn't look too bad, and Osgood did very very well.
              Saw the replay this morning. Legace's injury did not look good at all - definitely the knee. I think he's having an MRI today, but even if nothing is torn, I can't see him coming back in the next few games. ****!

At least they finally put Gaborik on the IR so I can pick up another skater without losing him. Looks like I might need to pick up another goalie too.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse

5. Or does OT not count?
                hmmm

box score I read last night said he gave up only 4... although I did see Florida lost by 5, I thought it was a shootout loss or something...

but today in my team stats it says GAA is 4.75?

oh woops... I think I looked at Theodore's stats....

sigh

but good news is joncha's goalie had a bad night too
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Code:
                  Team  			G	A	+/-	PPP	GAA	SV%	SHO 	Score
                  Scurvy Dogs		2	5	-3	3	4.19	.886	0	4
                  ZOMFG l337 PWNAGE!!1	0	5	0	2	4.75	.868	0	1
                  lol my goalie sucked slightly less than yours LOL
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

hmmm

box score I read last night said he gave up only 4... although I did see Florida lost by 5, I thought it was a shootout loss or something...

but today in my team stats it says GAA is 4.75?
                    GAA is the number of goals allowed multiplied by 60 and divided by the number of minutes played. Since the fifth goal was scored after 60 minutes had alread been played, his GAA would be less than five.
                    "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki Since the fifth goal was scored after 60 minutes had alread been played, his GAA would be less than five.
                      Not quite. Simply because Luongo was in net for more than 60 minutes implies that the GAA would be less than 5. For instance, Theo's GAA for that game was probably ~3.8
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• That's what I meant. Guess I wasn't clear enough.

Comment

• Yeah. The first part of your post was 100% correct. I figured you knew the right answer; just wanted to make sure that everybody else got it too.
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Though I do have another couple of questions:

If I have two goalie games and in one of them a goalie played for 30 minutes and had no goals scored on him, then in another game my other goalie played a full game and had 3 goals scored on him, will my GAA for my team read 1.5 or 2? (i.e. does playing more in a game weight the GAA further for that game?)

If I have two goalies and one of them has 0.80 svp on 20 shots (4 goals), while my other one goes perfect against 40 shots will my svp read 0.90 or 0.933? (i.e. is svp calculated for your team by combining total shots against versus total goals against)?
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Anyway, bloody Matthew Barnaby! I blame you, KH. And George Bush.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse
                                Though I do have another couple of questions:

If I have two goalie games and in one of them a goalie played for 30 minutes and had no goals scored on him, then in another game my other goalie played a full game and had 3 goals scored on him, will my GAA for my team read 1.5 or 2? (i.e. does playing more in a game weight the GAA further for that game?)

If I have two goalies and one of them has 0.80 svp on 20 shots (4 goals), while my other one goes perfect against 40 shots will my svp read 0.90 or 0.933? (i.e. is svp calculated for your team by combining total shots against versus total goals against)?
                                I'm pretty sure all the numbers are amalgamated at the end of the day to arrive at your team GAA and save percentage. Take a look at my goalies for this week - the only two games I have were played last night. So even though Legace had a GAA of 0.00 and a save percentage of 1.000, my goalie stats are skewed far heavier towards Grahame's performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X