X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screw ****ing Khabibulin... I just dropped his ass
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I see Ben is still "experimenting" with keeping players on the bench.
      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        Hmmm. Samuelsson?
        His stats are kinda front-loaded, eh? (Not much recently) I'll think about it - I suppose I should look over people's roster for candidates.

I'm thinking about a 4 player trade, where goalies and offensive players are swapped, me getting the upgraded offensive player and the other person getting an upgraded goalie - this way I don't have to go scrambling for another goalie if I need one.

Comment

• I have a simple 1-1 trade proposal:

Shanahan for Cujo.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Kontiki - why oh why did you drop Raycroft?

With the crunch for goalies and your offensive depth, I would have thought you could easily let someone else go if you had to drop someone.

Comment

• I don't suppose I could get Kipper instead?
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• dejon: I sent you a trade proposal, a 4-player trade...

Comment

• Originally posted by dejon
                  Kontiki - why oh why did you drop Raycroft?

With the crunch for goalies and your offensive depth, I would have thought you could easily let someone else go if you had to drop someone.
                  Short term gain and some long term risk. Raycroft has been pretty disappointing so far this year, and I was staring down the barrel of a massive deficit of skater-games against KH this week. Raycroft is currently hurt, so he wasn't going to play this week anyway. And of course I dropped him right before Legace went down (thank god it's not serious), because my timing is just that good.

In retrospect, it may not have been the smartest thing to do over the long haul, but I'm hopeful it can still work out.
                  "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                  "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                  "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• teh Blackhawks are the worst team in the NHL
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I have a simple 1-1 trade proposal:

Shanahan for Cujo.
                      Ah, interesting. I biased against the old dogs this season, but Shanny seems to be doing okay...I'll look into it.

Originally posted by Asher
                      I don't suppose I could get Kipper instead?

Comment

dejon: I sent you a trade proposal, a 4-player trade...
                        Taking a look now - was on the phone for a bit there.

Comment

• Asher - do me a favour - go to the Players filter, select All Taken players, and Season (avg) - and note who's top of the list. Then let me know if you still think your trade offer provides me with an upgrade.

Edit: Oh, and sort by Rank.

Comment

• But it certainly provides me with an upgrade.

Comment

• Canadiens SCORE

3-2 with 2:52 left

YEEEEHAAAAWWWWW
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• dejon, which forward are you willing to part with in a trade?

I'm willing to trade Shanahan (LW) and Gerber (G) for Joseph (G) for ?.

Comment

Working...
                                X