No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben and I were tied with PPP and Goals, and Frolov is still playing...

I noticed the Sharks took a penalty.

I said to myself "now if Frolov gets a powerplay goal, I'm up 4-2 instead of tied 2-2."

lo and behold...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• And I thought I was doing bad with +/-...Sava is -10!
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kontiki
        Damn, nye's players are assits machines.
        At least they're still doing something.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I can't believe I'm losing 4-2 to the last place team!

Comment

• Well, its 3-2 now, were tied in goals... but I'm miles head him in +/-, and close in the assists and PPP
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• It looks like this is a close week for everyone.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Looks like NY Rangers are having there way with Jose... , well, I have no chance in the goalie depratment, but atleast 1 of my guys got a goal
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• MAN Toronto is stiking the place up.. playing home.. second just started, 0-4 to Ottawa. Last time, Belak got his ass served and is now wearing that mask thing, and now McGrattan and Domi had a little dance, and Domi got dominated and knocked down, and it's just the start of the second.. Leafs are just sucking hard, Belfour is somewhere in the dream world as well..
                  In da butt.
                  "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                  THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                  "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

• 0-5.. Toronto is sinking. I'm not impressed by them, and not just judging from this game. They stink. Period.

There's no leadership, they really need Sundin back ASAP, scramble, do something.. freshen up or something.
                    In da butt.
                    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius

Comment

• Toronto.

Belfour was 5-15. The man is too old, send him to a retirement home.

Comment

• yeah I don't know.. some of them he could have saved but Toronto's defense is also horrible. It's just big and clumsy. They get in trouble too easy IMO.. even more so with the new system about applying the rules. Their offense is not there today at all, no one, not even Lindros is picking it up. Like I said.. stinking the place up. Even lost the fight.
                        In da butt.

Comment

Ben's skaters are having an awesome night and mine are slumping, no goals or assists yet.

I put in two goalies tonight to try to win the GAA back but it may backfire since my goalies SUCK so far.

Comment

• Holy ****, Heatley scores his 4th for tonight.

6-0...

Comment

• I love how they're playing "This is how a heart breaks" in Toronto.

Comment

• he's had a pretty good game so far..

4th in a row, no one scored in between.
                                In da butt.

Comment

Working...
                                X