No announcement yet.

NHL Fantasy League - Game On - Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nye is also down 5-1 with nary a goal...this week is interesting.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
      New name! Confuse me!

Sava is also down 5-1.

I'm down by 1 goal... 1 assist, 1 PPP, and .040 save %

also, I have every starting position, except 1 D position and 1 goalie, playing tonight

I shouldn't have to remind you we're only 2 days into the week Asher
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Brodeur is injured... leaving the game.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• what do you know? I now am tied with Imran 3-3

I pulled ahead of him in goals, assists, and PPP's last night

I am only behind in save % by .009 and GAA by 0.34

+/- is another story though... he leads me +2 to -4

well, I finally dropped Aucoin... what a bum... always injured... it looks like I should have picked Redden instead of himafter all! OH WELL! I SMELL!
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben's biggest threat to me are his goalies.

That's sad.

Comment

• My goalies are my weakest link so far this week. And Raycroft has been somewhat of a disappointment all year. What a steal Manny was, though!
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Freakin' injured players not on the IR too. Zubov just came back from that, Gaborik's hurting, and now Raycroft is down.
                "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned

Comment

• Yeah it is sad.

Trash from treasure.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I picked a great night to bench Lemieux.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I benched the wrong Wings center, but Williams still had a good night. In fact, all my Wings are still flying.

When all these new rules went through, people thought it would bring about more parity, that the old guard would be brought back to the pack... naturally, the Wings are off to their best start in franchise history.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ben is catching up to me fast.

Comment

• Vancouver is dropping their game hardcore, 6-1 Colorado at the end of the second.

In tonight's CGY-PHO game, Sauve is in net...0-0 after the first period, Sauve with 13 saves.

Comment

• So far, not the greatest night... Jose lost 4 -3 (agaisnt Ottawa, so not that bad), Sid got a assist, and Martin got a goal. But better than nothing
                            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• Gotta love Yahoo. Apparently, Gonchar had two goals, an assist - and four PP points! Maybe the extra point was for looking so pretty.

I know he actually got two assits to make it four PP points but still, a little logical consistency please.

Comment

• According to Yahoo, Colorado won 6-1 vs Vancouver.

But it just started the third period.

Comment

Working...
                                X