X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yay I end the week winning 5-1-1
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Last week I was 5-1-1, this week I'm 6-0-0.

phear m3
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        Last week I was 5-1-1, this week I'm 6-0-0.

phear m3

well, if our teams had faced off this week Asher, I would have defeated you 5-1-1

the only category you would have won would have been assists...

and I included Sunday night's statistics even though they were not updated yet in team stats...

Code:
        The Flamers	               9	   16	   -4	   12	   4.42	   .865  	0
        ZOMFG l337 PWNAGE!!1	15	14	3	16	3.58	.904	0
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• My goalies are my weak point, but I'm working on that.

My team has gotten much better after every week, just you wait your turn.

I've been more experimental since I'm facing EmpFab and Ben.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither

It's just beginner's luck. Nothing to worry about from over here. Take the week off. Relax.
            So, YOU'VE been the one who took all my beginner's luck?

Well, that week sucked... wonder what will happen next week...
            Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

• What are you complaining about KH? You still won the matchup, coming back from being down 4-2.

You got the last goal you needed to split the goals matchup right at the very end.

At least my goalies did well, .912 sv pct. Treasure from trash.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I just pulled into 2nd place.

Code:
                 Rank  	Team  			W-L-T  	WPct  	Last Week  	
                 1	 Road Kill		18-0-3	.929	5-0-2		
                 2	The Flamers		13-4-4	.714	6-0-1	 	
                 3	ZOMFG l337 PWNAGE!!1	13-5-3	.690	5-1-1	 	 
                 4	Monkey Butlers		12-5-4	.667	5-1-1		
                 5	Hot Mustard Maniacs	11-7-3	.595	6-0-1	
                 6	Scurvy Dogs		9-10-2	.476	1-5-1	
                 7	Siddiqui Slashers	7-11-3	.405	0-6-1	
                 8	Krazy Enforcers		6-11-4	.381	3-2-2	
                 9	Displaced Wingnuts	6-11-4	.381	0-5-2	
                 10	JediKnights		5-13-3	.310	2-3-2	
                 11	Haunted House Boos	4-14-3	.262	1-5-1	 
                 12	Boston Liberals		3-16-2	.190	0-6-1

Comment

• And it looks more and more like Calgary's defense is on track.

First 5 games had 23 goals against (avg of 4.6/game), last 5 games have 7 goals against (avg of 1.4/game).

Now to spark the offense.

Comment

• Boston Liberals are down on their luck
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• At least Yahoo has finally translated the records into points.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

• Guy is having a good night with Detroit raping Columbus.

I've already got 3 G and PPP too, but he's got a whack of assists on top of that.

Comment

• I was at the game.

Here's how my guys did:

Datsyuk: 2G, 1A, +2, 2PPP
                          Zetterberg: 1G, 1A, +1, 1PPP
                          Schneider: 1G, 1A, -1, 2PPP
                          Williams: 0G, 2A, +1, 0PPP
                          Berard: 1G, 0A, -1, 1PPP

Total: 5G, 5A, +2, 6PPP

Hell ya.

Other things I noticed at the game--

--The Jackets are bad. Real bad. Real damn bad. With Nash out, I don't know if there are more than three players who could crack the Wings lineup.

--I finally got a definitive answer as to just what a Blue Jacket is. It refers to the Union soldiers Ohio supplied in the Civil War. Now, why they have that bee mascot, I have no idea.

--Before the game, at the end of one of those ads they run on the Jumbo-Tron, for no apparent reason they played the theme song for Hockey Night in Canada. Made me a little misty-eyed; there couldn't have been more than 150 people there who could place that music, including the players. It made me think of that great commercial a few years back, where a guy starts whistling the song in his office, hears someone else sign the next bar, they go back and forth questioningly, and then the whole damn cubefarm stands up and starts whistling. Christ, I miss living in Detroit.

--How long is it going to take Yahoo to get up off their lazy ass and rate Williams at LW?

Also, how in the name of high holy **** did I end up tying NYE in assists?
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I take it you picked up over-the-air CBC in Detroit and watched HNIC before?

Comment

• Yup. Channel 9 from Windsor. I grew up on HNIC; I learned "O Canada" before I learned "The Star-Spangled Banner".
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Working...
                                X