No announcement yet.

I just died a little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He sho straightened a few things out fo me.
    I won be twistin' nuthin again!

Comment

Even correct English spelling is a nonsensical nightmare, it should have been simplified at some moment in the past.
      I need a foot massage

Comment

I use anyways
        So do I.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
          And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
          Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
          Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

I prefered when you were called Shawn-mrc-unpronounceable.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

can we figure out where it comes from?

I think I use it because my mom uses it

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                Ted Striker
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I know Last Conformist but my new employer agressively searches the web for things related to the company, and woe unto the employee involved. They actually contacted a man selling a copy of one of their training manuals on E-bay, and tried to find out where he had gotten it. I was desperately trying to think of a new name, Here Cthulu came to mind from a hilarious parody, and then I remembered the quote - so I am now Mr. Harley.
                  The worst form of insubordination is being right - Keith D., marine veteran. A dictator will starve to the last civilian - self-quoted
                  And on the eigth day, God realized it was Monday, and created caffeine. And behold, it was very good. - self-quoted
                  Klaatu: I'm impatient with stupidity. My people have learned to live without it.
                  Mr. Harley: I'm afraid my people haven't. I'm very sorry… I wish it were otherwise.

Comment

Bastage spammers.
                    "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                    "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                    Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

Working...
                    X