• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude looking for chick= cool
    chick looking for dude= slut
    dude looking for dude= homoslut
    chick looking for chick= pekka´s fav
    I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Ted Striker
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller
        I use anyways

JM
        Anyhoose!

Word to teh brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
          Ted Pekka
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I need a hotties menu on my computer

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:56.
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Last edited by Ted Striker; August 3, 2020, 22:56.
                We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Comment

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

What does this mean? You are all giving thumbs up for my thumbs down?

Fine. We'll see if it's easy to do it in the future when you don't have a thumb.
                        In da butt.
                        "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                        THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                        "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

You'd better check it before you wreck it Finnish punk I'm gonna give you a what for at the mofoing graveyard and then the food stand DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Come on dogg I know you be representing Helsinki and sheit for LIFE DONT GET IT TWISTED

Comment

Ted Striker

Comment

Working...
                                X