I'm Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vet
    Maybe that's how it works in the Balkans. Not where I'm from. I'm not "into nationalism". That sounds kind of strange. But am I a patriot? Of course. But that is all about love not hate.
    CSPA

Comment

You invaded my country. Feel guilty. Feel very guilty.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

pffft you had it coming. positioning yourself in front of france like that. silly
        CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
          Poles like pictures of frogs. Better get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
            meditorrenian culture? What's that? LALARUMBA RUMBA ALA SALSA BOMBA KEKekekekeeee! Hey, let's not work during the day and go sleep, call it siesta! THis way, we are really hard working and succesful! Ahyh but the money the moneyyy.... no matter we just steal it, mucho bella mafioossiii, hey this is one great culture let's get few vespas and drive to the ocean! LALA RUMBA TSATSAA! KEkekekeke!

Comment

God wanted you to work for the people who are better in enjoying life.
              That proves that God is a big festivities - animal. (party is too gay to describe)

Comment

Ozzy, ah yes... built by the blacks, run by the whites, and now blamed on the browns. A true melting pot of it all
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

eh?

edit
                  oh.
                  ok

Comment

Originally posted by Winston
                    Ethnic characteristics are not limited to "looks". There's a whole range of distinctive traits that bind cultures and ethnic groups together, like history, tradition, political culture, views on social issues, how the individual is viewed, the arts, common roots in a geographical area etc.

For example, many Russians, Scandinavians and Britons look alike, but I think most people would agree that they are ethnically very different.
                    I know that a lot of asians think Europeans look alike. In the Phils they were suprised when I could identify a German by his looks.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka
                      It's not my fault the rest of the europes women were into everyone.
                      More like everyone was into Europe's women.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No, I'm sure some of that was consensual.

That being said, I finally found out where my last name comes from, which oddly was the only branch of my family that we knew little. My dad's family used to be German Catholics who lived near what is now Styczno, formerly Ortelsburg at around the turn of the century.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Polish?

Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

it seems that most Americans, and lots of Canadians have German blood.. I mean coming from Europe of course, but it seems like Germany is very strongly represented.
                            In da butt.
                            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

I'm 100% Hungarian.

No dirty German blood here. No siree.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

No, you're American...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X