No announcement yet.

I'm Polish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

You can't appreciate it. I've calculated that I have lived 2/3 of time in dark, with the seasons and all. DO you realize, when the sun comes up finally and it's warm and beaches and all, you can't even come to ... you can't be even in the same room where someone grasps the concept of the feeling in theory, that I get, when it happens and the dark goes away for some time.

That's like b-day, new years and .. almost said christmas!, rolled into one. ANd then some. And it lasts for couple of months. I am allowed to party and get drunk everywhere and the state supports it. YOu don't know how fun that is. You are so used to it. YOu can't appreciate it. I can. I have that richness in me.

I have the potential to enjoy it so much more than you or anyone else living on your levels. You know that people get here so crazy about it, crazy of enjoy, that murders and stuff happens just because of it. It's true, peopel had TOO MUCH FUN! And everyone doesn't think 'ohh that's strange'. Everyone knows it happens all the time because it's so fun.

HOw can you ever compare that with few sad weekends or sunny beach for a day. You can't.

And just for the fact, if I would come down there, I would have much more fun than your whole neighbourhood. You can't even have that much fun. It's impossible, it's not in your DNA.

And when the dark sets in, it gives me more character and edge. I get weird and stuff, lots of angst, and there's lots of murders just because of it! And everyone understands, because you have strong feelings and they are not very positive.

Man, I live. You go to the beach and get some sand in your butt and drink the salty sea water. I choose to LIVE ON THE EDGE. EXTREME!
      In da butt.
      "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
      THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
      "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

And everyone understands, because you have strong feelings and they are not very positive.

Sig material

Comment

When it comes to ethinicity, culture and common history is a more important determinate than ancestry, movement of people over time makes trying to make an ethnicity based on ancestry imposible (which the crap in the balkans shows, Serbs, Croats, and Bosnians are pretty much the same physically, yet they treat each other like sub-human scum).

Comment

And when it comes to defense, we have best moral. People who come here are like 'uuh it's terrible I can't take it!' and we wonder waht's up with them and shoot the in the back.

And if we were to invade sunny country, hey, we would be SO excited to have piece of land, beaches and stuff, nukes or no nukes the aftermath will be the same.

So you see, you can't win no matter how you look at it, med culture sucks, it's no good, the sun is good, but the people are no good so it's OK. It's like having million dollars in space. What are you going to do with it? Nothing.
            In da butt.
            "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
            THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
            "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Maybe it is more probable that he was German (Prussian). That's cool, I can be German, no problem (I probably even have a tiny drop of German in me from elsewhere). But of course I can't be sure without knowing the name of the dude.

Anyhow, I found the motto of the city of Elbing (or Elblag which is the name used nowadays):
              "Es gibt dreierlei Menschen: gute, schlechte und Albinger" (There are three kinds of people: good, bad and Albingers)
              That's really cool
              Why they're called Albingers and not Elbingers weiss ich nicht.
              CSPA

Comment

And I'm not going to start hating anyone. Not Serbs, not even Russians.Just the ****ing gypsies.
                CSPA

Comment

Sorry, but as a Pole you are required BY LAW to hate Ruskies.
                  If you don't like reality, change it! me
                  "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                  "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                  "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by chegitz guevara
                    He could also be a Jew.

Maybe. My impression is there werent many Jews in East Prussia, but I could be wrong.
                    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

BTW, you wouldn't happen to have any cheap cigarettes? Maybe we could work something out.

Comment

I'm with Az and Odin. There aren't any real ethnicities, everyone is a mutt some way or another. With all the different tribes that moved around Europe for centuries, and different empires and conquests and invasions, everyone is mixed.

Especially here in America. We are leading the way into an even more multi-ethnic future
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Re: I'm Polish

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                          Has anbody else had similar identity-shaking experiences?
                          I found out a couple years ago that I'm part Cornish/Welsh and half Catholic.

So no, not really identity shaking.
                          Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
                          -Richard Dawkins

Comment

Originally posted by Gangerolf
                            And I'm not going to start hating anyone.
                            You pretend you're into nationalism, and yet you don't want to hate anyone. Well mister, it just doesn't work that way. Make up your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap
                              Sorry, but as a Pole you are required BY LAW to hate Ruskies.
                              He's not a Pole. As a German he's required to feel guilty about the war.
                              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Wars.

Comment

Working...
                                X