Does size matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Az
    The most important body part by far for me is the face though. A pretty face can make me consider a body type I've never been interested in before, while an ugly face is hard to overcome.

you are still trapped in the era of the romancy

Comment

Originally posted by Nanimo

Which would be preferable? Big or small?
      How large/small are your hands?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

The most important body part by far for me is the face though. A pretty face can make me consider a body type I've never been interested in before, while an ugly face is hard to overcome.
        Well said, especially with a nice big smile.

Romantic or not, aren't you going to be looking at the face more then anything else?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

apparently the size of your stuffed toy doesnt matter to some babes
          Attached Files
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tuber has a bit of a belly not a big one but a little one. the most important thing to me is the love in his heart and his gentle manner. He does have the most gorgeous blue eyes I have seen to I love the eyes. A big obese guy like 400 lbs wont do it for me though. Ill handle 20 lbs over desired weight but thats bout it. Ill have obese friends but not on a romantic level
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Tuber has a bit of a belly not a big one but a little one. the most important thing to me is the love in his heart and his gentle manner. He does have the most gorgeous blue eyes I have seen to I love the eyes. A big obese guy like 400 lbs wont do it for me though. Ill handle 20 lbs over desired weight but thats bout it. Ill have obese friends but not on a romantic level

Thats why there is internet

Because Big Guyz need da ladies luvin too.........especially wit da holidaze coming 'round
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Well said, especially with a nice big smile.

Romantic or not, aren't you going to be looking at the face more then anything else?
                Yes, I'm blessed (except in some muslim countries) because my favorite body part is always nude, just hanging out for anyone to see.
                He's got the Midas touch.
                But he touched it too much!
                Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

Working...
                X