Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most depressing colour for you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    Any color not in the original CRAYOLA 8 pack.
    Real men should never have to differenciate between teal and cyan. It's BLUE damnit.
    8 colors is too much as it is. White, blue, red, green, yellow.

Comment

Ok, maybe seven, you need black and brown so we know what color our shoes are. Orange is disposable.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
        Ok, maybe seven, you need black and brown so we know what color our shoes are. Orange is disposable.
        Black = double-un-white.

Comment

What! Orange is the best.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

For me, dark gray is more depressing than lighter gray.

My favorite color though, is PURPLE of a variety of shades.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Yellow. The yellow sheen of cold stark streetlights on a wet pavement in a dark night.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

So it's not necessarily the colour, but the memory the colour represented.
                be free

Comment

It's the colour in context of course. To attribute emotion to colour without context is silly.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    To attribute emotion to colour without context is silly.
                    What do you mean?

Phttppphhhttt
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
                    X