No announcement yet.

Why Do People let Themselves Get Obese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I steam them as a rule, although my general method of preparing veg is by stir fry...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• ...plus I have an onion addiction. I just can't get enough of the things
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Raw is best.

Comment

• That's what fruit is for. And some veggies work well raw - carrot for example...
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Raw capsicum peppers, onions and gherkin pickle go great in any sandwich.
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

• I do generally like my food cooked
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Medium rare to rare steak, with the blood still oozing for me.

Comment

• Steak is an exception to that rule
                  Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• How do you like your gazpacho?

Comment

• I don't, unless it is warmed up
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                        It's the one thing I can't stand about English vegetables. Boiled cabbage, boiled sprouts,...
                        PH, I'm told the French used to have a saying: "The English only have two vegetables, and they're both cabbage."

Comment

• And yet, its the Germans who are the Krauts!

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Triggs

PH, I'm told the French used to have a saying: "The English only have two vegetables, and they're both cabbage."
                            Honestly, I am with the French on this one. No wonder we can't get our kids to eat anything other than fast food when we confront them with this crap
                            Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• Originally posted by Dauphin
                              And yet, its the Germans who are the Krauts!
                              Yeah, but they pickle it a bit first for good measure first Hell, the Koreans just let it rot and then eat it...
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• When I was at school I was forced to eat things like rhubarb crumble and custard, pears and peaches, raw tomatoes, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Bletch.

Forcing you to eat food you couldn't stomach was the stupidest thing my school ever did.

Comment

Working...
                                X