X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much all... this really means a lot to me.. thank you

Comment

Comment

Take the time to tell your loved ones how much you love them. You might not get another chance.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Comment

Oje, da kann man gar nichts sagen, außer dass man ehrlich mitfühlt.
            "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

You have my deepest sympathies. This is a time to be with your family and cherish the best memories. Something else you need to do is find out why she died. If she died of some sort of complication of atherosclerosis - cholesterol plaques in the arteries, you and your sister need to be aware that as you approach age 35 you should have your doctor monitor you closely for modifiable risk factors of atherosclerosis. These include high blood pressure, hyperlipidemia, smoking and obesity. One legacy you can give back to her is to shield yourselves from the thing that took her away from you.
              "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

My deepest condolences

I couldn't imagine if I lost my mother. I just couldn't. I simply cannot fathom what you must be going through right now...
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Comment

Condolences.
                    Clash of Civilization team member
                    (a civ-like game whose goal is low micromanagement and good AI)
                    web site http://clash.apolyton.net/frame/index.shtml and forum here on apolyton)

Comment

My deepest condolences. I know from experience the pain of losing a parent when young.

Its god to know you are not alone and that you and the rest of your family will be able to work together and overcome the pain.
                      If you don't like reality, change it! me
                      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

take care mate
                        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I am very sorry to hear of your loss, Atahualpa.
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

My deepest condoleances

May her memory live on...
                            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I just saw this and wanted to add my condolences to those you have already received.

There are no words.

Nothing that any of us can say that will ease even an ounce of the pain, but know this....you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

-=Vel=-
                              The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

You have my deepest sympathies.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X