German Elections -- Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who did the catholic bavarians favor?
    Oktoberfest was a handicap this year. They drunk too much and forgot to vote their csu:

Bayern: CSU 49,3% (2002: 58,6)
    "Football is like chess, only without the dice." Lukas Podolski

Comment

Micha: Who's feeding you this crap?! This is surreal!

Also, it´s not all that bad.
      From 1997 through 2006, the IMF expects Germany's economy to have grown 1.3% per annum. That's only marginally better than Japan's "lost decade." A quarter of the Eastern Germans want the communists back, for God's sake.

In fact we still have the strongest European economy and things start looking brighter now.
      Wrong and wrong. Luxembourg, Norway, Switzerland, Iceland, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, the UK, the Netherlands, and Finland have stronger economies. Germany's economy is expected to grow only 0.8% this year, down from 1.7% growth last year.

I don´t think the current problems are solvable at all without dismantling the foundations of the economic system.
      Well, what are you waiting for? The apocalypse?
      Last edited by DanS; September 18, 2005, 20:15.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

the party that is winning is similar to the american republicans right? pro christian and pro free economy?
        I need a foot massage

Comment

They aren't very analagous.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

well, germans nowadays arent allowed to invade other countries
            I need a foot massage

Comment

Germany became the world's biggest exporter during Schröder's reign.
              DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Hurray!

Comment

germans, what do they export?
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by DanS
                    Hurray!
                    If only they'd get a proper housing bubble going.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colon
                      Germany became the world's biggest exporter during Schröder's reign.
                      Who have they overtaken?

Who are the top 5 or 10?
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• They've overtaken the US. Japan is third, China fourth, France fifth. China is projected to become #1 by 2010 though.

Comment

• How much is due to the EU being great for moving goods and services around. Or is that exports out of the EU?
                          (\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• This is the biggest non-accomplishment accomplishment that Schroeder cites. Hey, let's highlight the fact that we have an industrial economy in a post-industrial world!

Comment

• Didn't think Schröder cited it?

Comment

Working...
                                X