• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notre Dame beating Michigan
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Geez, it feels like it has been decades since ND put a true smackdown on anybody of consequence. I am so revlieved. The curse is broken.
      I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

In other news, it appears Nebraska will suck again this year. On the bright side, it appears most of the Big 12 is sinking to our level, so we may still have a chance to win the Big 12 North.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Damn, Notre Dame is destroying Pitt.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Yeah. The Irish look scary.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

They look winded during the second half, however.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Wannstedt: Sucked as a pro coach, sucks as a college coach.

Comment

College sports

sports should not be intertwined with education

it's just minor leagues for the pros

so corrupt... kids getting payoffs and such

disgusting

that's all I have to say

except:

wannstedt
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer
                    Well, looks like the only surprises going on tonight are the complete pimpslapping Georgia is laying on Boise State, and that Virginia is only up 8 on Western Michigan early in the second half.
                    There is a VERY big suprise going on right now, tonight. GTech is beating Auburn 17-14 and Auburn is not looking that good. Whenever they get going, they mess up.
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, watching that right now. Looks like one long winning streak might be coming to an end...
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Jeez... the QB that Tuberville dragged up is NOT ready for this yet.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

GT 23
                          Auburn 14

hehehe
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Damn... I'm going to hear about how good GTech is now all this upcoming week... bleh.

Comment

Comment

After watching the Oklahoma game, Texas really should win the Red River Shootout.

Dammit.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X