X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zomfg pwned!!!
    mobius:
    Oh no, the nasty piece of **** racist bigot doesn't like me - I must be doing something right!
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• MOBIUS, if you quote that image, you will be banned. Ming has already ben notified.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• I suspect we won't be seeing little Zylka here for a very long time.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by chegitz guevara
          I think we need to seriously talk about impeachment. Is Dereliction of duty a crime that the President can be charged with?
          I've wanted this ever since the whole, "lying about a war" thing, this is one is just as bad, and happened to his own people.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS
            There is no fubar. Everyone is well, being properly fed and looked after.[/patroklos]
            Seriously.
            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• well this thread is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Q Cubed
                You know what? The other problem with this whole mess is taht we haven't really seen any heroes being reported to the same extent as in after 11 Sept.

In the wake of 11 Sept, we had lots of reporting on how noble and how glorious those firemen and police officers were, but for Katrina, nothing.

Well, almost nothing. I admire this kid for what he's done.

I can't say I always agree that the ends justify the means, but this kid has guts, and did what he thought was right.

Awesome article. Good job kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
                  well this thread is over.

Would you care to shed some light...?
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whoha
                    well this thread is over.
                    No it's not, that moron will get banned and things will be back to normal shortly.

Just use your ignore button on him.

Comment

• Zykla (I assume) is posting gawd awful pictures under a DL.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yay! Ming has saved us!

Comment

• Ming

Seriously.

Comment

• Ewww. I wish I hadn't seen that. Has he done this sort of thing before?
                            Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Hey! I made King!

When the hell did that happen?!

Comment

• Originally posted by techumseh
                                Ewww. I wish I hadn't seen that. Has he done this sort of thing before?
                                Yes. I'd rather not describe it, but these pictures were just a little bit worse than the previous incident.

Comment

Working...
                                X