This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by techumseh
    Ewww. I wish I hadn't seen that. Has he done this sort of thing before?
    Yes, but in the past he only posted a link. That's one of those things like goatsee that one should never see.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Oh no, Che. He has posted actual pictures like that before. Sick bastard.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Well I'm glad I missed that.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Apoltyon mods showing proper crisis management.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ming the Merciless

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
              Apoltyon mods showing proper crisis management.

Comment

• Ming for head of FEMA!
                Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• This speaks for itself.
                  Attached Files
                  We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As much as I agree with the sentiment, Ted, it really doesn't speak much at all. Those online polls are worse than useless.

Comment

• I disagree.

Comment

• Well pfffffttt.

Comment

• Use the new Apolyton Phtt! image!

Moderator approved!

Comment

• Hey it didn't work.

Comment

• Actually, I haven't seen it yet. It even comes up as a red X on the smilie menu.

Comment

• From Senator Mary Landrieu, D-La., she of the Anderson Cooper smackdown:

“But perhaps the greatest disappointment stands at the breached 17th Street levee. Touring this critical site yesterday with the President, I saw what I believed to be a real and significant effort to get a handle on a major cause of this catastrophe. Flying over this critical spot again this morning, less than 24 hours later, it became apparent that yesterday we witnessed a hastily prepared stage set for a Presidential photo opportunity; and the desperately needed resources we saw were this morning reduced to a single, lonely piece of equipment. The good and decent people of southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast – black and white, rich and poor, young and old – deserve far better from their national government."

Comment

Working...
                                X