Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if Pattycakes criticized Bush for "growing political capital" after exploiting 9-11.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklos

Considering the critisisms you have been laying down, anything short of throwing yourself into the levie break to plug the leak smacks of hipocracy.
      The President, and the entire government at all levels ****ed up.

It is not hypocracy to point that out. In fact, it would be negligent not to.
      "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

• And how are we "growing political capital"?

Are any Poly member planning on running for office?

Are any of us going to oppose Bush in an election?

I want the Bush held accountable for his COMPLETE AND UTTER INCOMPETENCE.

Because people died because of it.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Grounding helicopters was probobly an automatic security thing, that yes should have been overridden, but no was not some evil plot by the President to kill poor black people.
          I never suggested that it was, nor did anyone else. Perhaps you should stop putting words in my mouth.

It is just another example of this administration's absolutely stunning level of incompetence, callousness, and outright failure.

You people are ****ing worthless, spending so much time on your trivial political bull**** while all the while faining caring for people. This is nothing but another event to warp into a Bush bash, and your little circle jerk makes me sick.
          Trivial political bull****? Did you see Meet The Press this morning? Did you see Aaron Broussard break down in tears describing how they have gotten no help while the mother of one of his workers drowned over the course of the week?

Not a single one of you here has done one damn thing to help anyone, but God you sure are willing to lay down some critisim, especially when almost ALL of it is based an absolutley nothing.

****ing ambulance chasers.
          Lastly, it is my job to help people, everyday. At this time, it does not appear that any refugees will be coming to Columbus, but that doesn't mean I haven't helped the current effort. You, sir, don't know **** about what I or anyone else here has done, and I will thank you to stop pretending that you do.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• And another Bush asslicker has been pwned.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I've been trying to upgrade my Flame Warrior avatar.

Comment

• Lastly, it is my job to help people, everyday. At this time, it does not appear that any refugees will be coming to Columbus, but that doesn't mean I haven't helped the current effort. You, sir, don't know **** about what I or anyone else here has done, and I will thank you to stop pretending that you do.
                God your such a poser.
                "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Would I be right in thinking that Bush had FEMA's powers curtailed after it had been built up during the Clinton years, and that he headed it with his political cronies?

Comment

• Note, Clinton, speaking on CNN as I post, believes that the Federal Goverment has done a fantactic job and is praising the amazing effort.
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Grounding helicopters was probobly an automatic security thing, that yes should have been overridden, but no was not some evil plot by the President to kill poor black people.
                      I tend to agree. What I don't get is why it wasn't overridden. That's what bugs me.

You people are ****ing worthless, spending so much time on your trivial political bull**** while all the while faining caring for people. This is nothing but another event to warp into a Bush bash, and your little circle jerk makes me sick.
                      feigning, not faining. And at least from my end, it's not a Bush bash. It's a "WTF is the organization? WTF does everybody in charge have their head up their ass?"

Not a single one of you here has done one damn thing to help anyone, but God you sure are willing to lay down some critisim, especially when almost ALL of it is based an absolutley nothing.
                      criticism.
                      And I've already donated $50 to the relief effort, $50 that I can't really afford. So stow your righteous anger and actually look at what's going on--look at how nobody's been able to take charge, look at how things have devolved over time, look at the lack of strong leadership from the mayor on up. Look at the people who are dying, look at the people who are starving and saying things about the conditions in the Convention Center and the Dome.

I refuse to excuse the abdication of moral and political responsibility that seems to have cropped up, from Mayor Nagin, to the Governor, to the shoddy response of Congress, to the ham-handed appearances of President Bush.

I'm sorry if that makes you think I'm some sort of Bush-basher.
                      Last edited by Q Classic; September 4, 2005, 15:03.
                      B♭3

Comment

• Originally posted by Sandman
                        Would I be right in thinking that Bush had FEMA's powers curtailed after it had been built up during the Clinton years, and that he headed it with his political cronies?
                        You would.
                        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Of course it's security measure done by default, the chopper thing. However, when no rescue etc flights can be done at that time, 'm guessing few people die as a result of that, that would have been saved.

HOWEVER, I make a difference in not blaming president for it, as I feel this is someone elses play to make, to have that player in them to call the situation right, and to allow the rescue flights to continue normally. President might not even think about this, as I bet the security procedures are automatical around him.

SO, someone elses head should roll for it, but I don't think this particular is president's fault. SUPER POOR leadership, but not from president IMO on this particular case.
                          In da butt.
                          "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                          THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                          "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

There is no end to the **** you people will pull out of your ass.

It wasn't a fake food distribution center, it was the furnace where we burned all the refugees the Feds didn't want the public to know about, and then they destroyed the furnace.

They even broke out their SS uniforms for a touch of flare.

Do you guys still think a hurricane caused all this? Huh, simpletons.
                            Flair, not flare.

And please, did you even READ my ****ing post? Where I quite clearly remarked, "I'm hearing rumors like this one:"
                            B♭3

Comment

God your such a poser.
                              Please, elaborate. I'm breathless with anticipation of your stunning insights into my psyche.

Comment

Note, Clinton, speaking on CNN as I post, believes that the Federal Goverment has done a fantactic job and is praising the amazing effort.
                                Past Presidents never criticize current Presidents. This means nothing.
                                Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
                                X