Feds rip old folks a new one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava
    it wasn't meant as an insult or anything mrs tubes... I like you...

it was just an observation
    Sorry Sava when you compare me to a 500 lb lard ass with 7 chins, i guess i lost my head
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

You'd be suprised how many people think anytime and anyplace is a good time and place to bring weapons. Further, the people bringing this stuff in might not mean to use them, but someone around them might decide to take those items and use them for themselves. It's a crappy situation all around, but like I said these folks are just trying to do their job in ensuring the safety of the refugees.
      Which is why you threaten to toss out the folks making trouble. If they want to cause troubles for other folks after being rescued from a hurricane, then they really deserve to be out in the hurricane.

You don't repay good with evil.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi

Which is why you threaten to toss out the folks making trouble. If they want to cause troubles for other folks after being rescued from a hurricane, then they really deserve to be out in the hurricane.

You don't repay good with evil.

WWJSTTD?

Who Would Jesus Send To Their Death?
        The cake is NOT a lie. It's so delicious and moist.

The Weighted Companion Cube is cheating on you, that slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
          The main concern I think is when some people's rations run out, they don't want them to have the means to prey on others.
          Isnt that one point of them seeking shelter??they have no rations and they are in danger??? Well I KNow the guardsman are doing there job but imagine if that was ur mother, that can walk and is only 60 yo, they get her hands up over her head and **** search her. To me its kind of insulting
          When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
          "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
          Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Feds
            Feds helping people
            Canadian rebel wannabes
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

So let's all remember:

"The most terrifying words in the English langauge are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
              -- Ronald Reagan

He was such a f*cking idiot...
              "I have as much authority as the pope. I just don't have as many people who believe it." — George Carlin

Comment

There is nothing more than I hate than the blind hate of the government. And yes, I am a commie, and I approve of this message.
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Reagan consulted an astrologer before making important decisions. We should be thankful that a nuclear war didn't break out.

On second thought, said astrologer was highly likely to have more sense than Reagan.

"Hey, Jane, should I throw some nukes at the Soviets?"

Astrologer pretended to be busily casting for several minutes.

"No, Mr President, Mercury and Venus are in Taurus. It's a bad day to be violent, sir."

"Ugh, bugger."
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

This news just blew me away...
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus T. Firefly
                        So let's all remember:

"The most terrifying words in the English langauge are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help."
                        -- Ronald Reagan

Unfortunate for you, you can't get a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Verto

unfortunately for America, the joke was on us, an alzheimer's patient was the leader of the free world... for the better part of a decade
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The joke is only funny if you think that "TEH GUVMNT IS A LIBRUL CONSTRIPACY". Reagan certainly felt that way, and this joke reflected his beliefs. Among other things that reflected his beliefs is the crushing of many government mechanisms that were beneficial for all of society. Of course, there was one mechanism of the government he loved - the military. He was a conservative posterboy: Rich, Old, Smug, Pro-military, Anti-government, and hated the poor while loving the "common man".

For all that, I, and certainly americans, have the right to say to him: "**** you very much".
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Which is why he is one of the most popular presidents in history. Anyone, regardless of their political affiliation, can recognize the long-standing jokes made against the government's bureacracy, etc.

Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it

15. No man's life, liberty, or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

It is humor, stop being anti-fun communists and have a laugh. Or you can add Mark Twain and countless others to your list of people you hate. Although in Sava's case, I'd wager he's already on there.

Comment

I have nothing against jokes that are for fixing, and I am all against jokes that are for ruining. His jokes were a front of his belief in the destruction of the government mechanism - it's privatization, it's closure. Jokes of people such as Twain were jokes that pointed out flaws in order to correct them.

It's like the difference between good spirited and mean-spirited humor - it's all in the intention.
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X