It sucks to be uncool. Post what you could improve on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'd think that too if i were as uncool as you ludd
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Or conversely, you would be as uncool as I am if you thought like that.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

well I'm stuck being sober until my next harvest in like 2 months
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Cool is so dead. These days everybody is cool. If everybody is cool, then nobody is cool. The mass media has ruined the concept.
          "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
          —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Sorry but I have to add this to the other guys, Who needs cool when you have more titles like Dic* and bit**
            When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
            "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
            Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

word up

ps i am always cool
              We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Just cool?

I thought you were a playa.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Bk u just called ted a beach in spanish!! I hope u mean player
                  When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.

Comment

YOung Kenobi is busting out the Ebonics.

Although he is breaking out the Espanol on all his Latin ladies.
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Bk Has latin ladies?? where the heck did he find them at ? Must have been the many bus stations he traveled through

Comment

Latina ladies?

You have far too much confidence in me Ted
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

MAybe he meant all the latinos higing in TLCs bed.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Too late, I turned them into soap already.

Me, I ought work out, I ought get my frikken head in order, fix my beard, and get a girlfriend.
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I'm perfect.
                              "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I don't really feel like getting into a relationship right now, so no g/f, please. Learning to dance better, and getting that internship at that lab at this factory, I am supposed to get the phone about some time soon. I am working out, and hanging out with my friends all the time, and it's summer, beaches and *****es ( ) are cool.

Ooh, yes, have got to start studying for the math exam in september!
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X