It sucks to be uncool. Post what you could improve on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sucks to be uncool. Post what you could improve on

I have become a fleshy doughy bulbous lump over the last 2 years. wieghing in at a buck seventy. I have a small bald spot too? Far from my prime when I was 150 and 12% body fat 3 years ago. I find more and more, women pass me up for oversexed dumbasses who listen to trendy bull**** and wear those retarded bracelets, oh ya they also pop there collars in the clubs. There hair is messy and greasy hair. I have an engagement ring from years ago I still wear, i cant take that ***** off, its stuck. My teeth are slightly decayed from neglect brought on by drugs, did I mention meth? Im told I have a distinct odor of a cardboard. Similiar to the smell of my new scummy apartment, w/ mandatory exposed rusty pipes and algae growth on the kitchen walls included.

I woke up this morning to go to work. I found I had a total of 17 dollars to live on for the week.

My attire resembles a pearl jam fan of 1999 stepping into a time warp coming to 2005.

Crap. After my NA tommorrow. Im going to use my CC to get some clothes and a membership at bally.

Post your flaws damnit. It may make me feel better

I could actually try to make more human contact than I do now. As it stands, since I detest people (but like certain persons), most of my interactions with anything alive are mediated through electronic devices.

So much so that I firmly feel that my machines actually communicate with me. I enjoy their company.
    B♭3

Comment

Maybe you can get a job as a poster child of why NOT to do drugs.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

FG that is. Not Q^3.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I have become a fleshy doughy bulbous lump over the last 2 years. wieghing in at a buck seventy. I have a small bald spot too? Far from my prime when I was 150 and 12% body fat 3 years ago.

Apparently being dead has a negative effect on health.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I have a hard time faking my own death. Can anyone give me any tips on how to get away from it all?
            If you look around and think everyone else is an *******, you're the *******.

Comment

It also need a better job This warehouse bull**** sucks. 10.50 an hour is enough for rent, insurance, and a ****in ****ty FORD that breaks alot and a 2 year financed E-machine . I use to be a salary guy damnit. Top notch. I worked for PDI and Boeing damnit. I traveled the ****in world. I used to drive a ****in Celica. Hey atleast I still had starcraft, Call to Power and Red alert in storage. I met a fellow apolyton gamer at Heathrow. We had pints in london!!! Gav was so impressed by my charecter he paid.

Ya drugs suck. I almost bought some yesterday.

Funny, 5 years later after I registered how true my username turns out to become.
              Last edited by faded glory; August 15, 2005, 18:15.

Comment

It's kind of uncool to be this cool. Makes me feel like a hog.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That got me thinking. Like I said. I am an idiot and having been hiding under a rock for 3 years. What the **** are those yellow/pink/white bracelets anyway. Who the **** is 50 cent? Damnit I wanna go back

Comment

I could stop posting here. It would free up masive amounts of time for other things.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I need to work out

I need to get a job

I need to do more interesting activities then play video games and post on apolyton

Jon miller
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Wow nothings changed for you has it jon?

FG,

Comment

I need to work out

I need to get a job

I need to do more interesting activities then play video games and post on apolyton

Spiffor
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Originally posted by Spiffor
                            I need to work out

I need to get a job

Spiffor
                            /me pats Spiffor on the shoulder

That's what two weeks offline do to you. Don't worry, it'll go over soon.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Actually, I think it sucks to be cool.
                              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                              X