Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bumper stickers do you have on your vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any, although sometimes I think I would want to get a Gay Pride type of bumper sticker.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

If I were to put bumper stickers on my car, I would put a lot of extremely offensive, right-wing stickers up such as "a woman's place is in the kitchen".

Comment

None. I don't want to mess up my bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
          If I were to put bumper stickers on my car, I would put a lot of extremely offensive, right-wing stickers up such as "a woman's place is in the kitchen".
          How about "God only loves white Baptists"

or "Bring back slavery!"
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Nah, a bit more mainstream reactionary mottos ( ) like "god hates ***s"

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler
              None. I don't want to mess up my bumper.
              wuss . . . . . . .

Oh wait, I don't have any -- so I guess that makes me a wuss too.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Prolly 'Silence kills babies' if I owned a vehicle.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

no BK, you have to do one like "JOHN KERRY KILLS BABIES!"
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"My kid is a honor student at upyours HS" or whatever
                    I always liked "my kid is screwing your honor student"

My employees played a joke on me at a company golf outing. They stuck a magnetic rainbow flag on my bumper. I was a little cloudy when I drove home so I never noticed it. Since I usually back into parking spaces I didn't notice it was there for a few weeks.

I thought everyone was just being overly friendly since wherever I went a lot of people would honk and/or wave at me. I just waved back really friendly like.

I got a good laugh when I finally noticed it. It was one of those "DOH" moments.

But I was surprised that I hadn't noticed any hatred directed at me during that time. I guess those types maybe didn't realize what it stood for then. (this was almost 10 years ago)
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

rah
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"JOHN KERRY KILLS BABIES!"
                        Not so useful in Canada.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

none and that's how it's going to stay

Comment

Ben, you should get one that says "You don't have to be an American to be a redneck"
                            "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                            "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                            "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

rainbow mean you're gay...

My older sister had a mustang when I was in HS, and the guys I worked with really hated her. Her license plate was BEXTANG, they put POON over the BEX, she didn't notice for a month.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

I have an Apple sticker on the bottom right corner of my rear window, and a "D" sticker on the left.

Comment

Working...
                                X