Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bumper stickers do you have on your vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why people consider letters inside circles trendy. Here they are used on permit stickers for on-street residential parking in one's neighborhood.

Don't got a car or a bike, but if I did, it wouldn't just have stickers, it'd be painted up, something like this.

Among the best stickers I've seen:

"If you're complaining about traffic, you must be part of the problem."
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Verto has been consumed by the cult of mac.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

ph33r teh Reality Distortion Field!

I counter the Apple presence by eating lots of red meat, consuming vast quantities of all-American fast food and masturbating to Donald Rumsfeld photos.

Comment

A very old and faded "Oakland Raiders" sticker from before they went to LA and back to Oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker
              Nah, a bit more mainstream reactionary mottos ( ) like "god hates ***s"
              I actually saw a bumper sticker that said:

Silly ******. Dicks are for chicks.

Comment

When I was a teenager I put a bumpuer sticker on my car that said:

Kill em' All And let god sort em' out.

I just liked it because I liked Metallica's album Kill em' all.

Comment

We have a "US Air Force" window sticker put on by the previous owner.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                    We have a "US Air Force" window sticker put on by the previous owner.

ACK!
                    If you don't take that off, you can no longer call yourself a navy veteran.

Comment

I only put a “Vote John Kerry” sticker that I got for free. I didn’t bother to take it off 3 months after the election.

My girlfriend has a really old and crappy car and puts new bumper stickers all the time. Some of the more notable ones were “Michael Moore for president” and various PETA stickers showing Colonel Sanders mutilating a chicken (she’s a vegetarian). Of course being located in an extremely red state, she got some flak. One time when she parked her car to go grocery shopping my girlfriend discovered her windshield drenched in oil with a note saying, “Michael Moore is a liberal *****”.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis

If you don't take that off, you can no longer call yourself a navy veteran.
                        But, taking it off would give the Air Force far too much of my time..........

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I don't have any bumper stickers on my car. I do, however, have a hula girl on my dashboard.
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I always liked "Caution: I swerve for small animals... They're harder to hit."
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

I have this one Bumper Sticker i bought in NY:
                              " I dont want Wealth and Fame-
                              Just Money and Recognition"

... but my Car really is too good for Stickers.

Yours Truly,
                              The Classy MB
                              Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                              X