X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
    And on how many points did you lie ?
    You're just jealous.
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The Expatriate
      "Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country."

****ing stupid test though. I took a profound dislike to the author, and so I looked up his profile on the site. Amongst other non-endearing things, He says "Also, I've been wondering whether all my Limewire use will come back to haunt my neighbor, whose wifi connection I've been borrowing." What a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
        You're just jealous.
        No, I just know you
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Clearly you don't.

Now do the goddamned test, Adolf! .

Comment

What test joseph ?
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Call me Albert (Einstein, not Speer!)

Comment

Nah, I don't want to insult Speer, so I'll just continue to call you Joseph

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Sure Adolf, if that floats your boat!

Comment

I am The Resistance (Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic)
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• I am a swine.
                      Wouldn't have joined the party and would have put up with the Nazi's (umh yeah, same as everyone else).
                      Low on brainwashable (not much to wash), high on intolerance and not particularly patriotic.

Quoting CH's post with approval: QUOTE ****ing stupid test though. ENDQUOTE

Comment

• The Resistance
                        Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 36% antitolerant, and 48% blindly patriotic

Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
                        The Resistance. No **** Sherlock!
                        We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                        If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                        Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

• I'm also part of the Resisty.
                          Achtung! You are 31% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 43% blindly patriotic
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• The Expatriate

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 24% blindly patriotic

and I really need to check the dates on some of these threads

Comment

• The Foot Soldier

Achtung! You are 54% brainwashworthy, 32% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
                              "

Comment

Working...
                              X