Canada declares war on Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
    Why would we? We aren't America. We call them patisseries de liberte.
    You aren't Frenchies either .
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Car Ton Bras

Ô Canada ! Terre de nos aïeux,
      Ton front est ceint de fleurons glorieux !
      Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,
      Il sait porter la croix;
      Ton histoire est une épopée
      Des plus brillants exploits.
      Et ta valeur de foi trempée
      Protégera nos foyers et nos droits;
      Protégera nos foyers et nos droits.
      I see "Car ton bras", maybe they're referring to this...

This article is about the horrors of a mermaid with breasts in the US, but also mentions...
      An artist is expected to begin installing a sculpture called Goddess of the North along a major highway in England this year. When completed, she'll have 100-foot-tall breasts that can be seen from passing passenger jets. And Cleopatra's gleaming, iconic decolletage is considered a tourist attraction at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas — tapped for luck by frat boy and hardened gambler alike.
      She'll distract any terrorists in England too.

Both the mermaid and woman with 100-foot-tall breasts will give unrealistic body images for women to obtain... so that's good too.

Why, even the somber, ceremonial Great Hall in the Department of Justice is adorned with the curvy, nude torso of the Spirit of Justice — a statue that stands with her hands raised behind the podium where press conferences are held.
      Justice is sexy.

In 2002, then-Attorney General John Ashcroft paid $8,000 to cover her semi-nude figure, fearing she would show up in photos behind him.
      If only someone could have paid $8,000 to cover Ashcroft fearing he would show up in photos in front of her.

On Topic: There is an easier way for the Danes and Canadians to settle this... war. If Canada loses we can liberate them for oilfreedom. If Canada wins we can liberate them for oilfreedom.

Comment

Re: Car Ton Bras

Originally posted by Pyrodrew
        On Topic: There is an easier way for the Danes and Canadians to settle this... war. If Canada loses we can liberate them for oilfreedom. If Canada wins we can liberate them for oilfreedom.
        You know what I gotta like about some Americans? Singlemindedness. You set that goal and then you just go get it.

Incidently, Canada is located just to your south. Get a map and find that jungle place labelled B-R-A-Z-I-L, that's us. Don't let tales of heat fool you. There's lot of snow and ice. If you don't find it at first, just keep looking. We have a plan to hide the snow and ice from you in case of invasion, so don't be fooled.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Like we would kill Brazilians for mistaken reasons. What are we, English?
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Whatever they can do, you can do better.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

According to Danish newspapers, the Danish government is issuing a protest, a so-called verbal note, over the Canadian defense minister's visit.

Ambassador Peter Taksøe-Jensen, chief of judicial affairs, Danish foreign ministry, says the protest will label the visit "deplorable", and voice "regret" that the intended visit was not communicated to Danish authorities beforehand.

Further, the note will "remind" the Canadian government that the island is a part of Greenland, and "recommend" that an amicable, bilateral understanding be reached concerning the dispute.

(Those were my translations, as the story is in Danish, might read slightly different in the actual note.)

In other words, "cease your intolerable border transgressions immediately you bloody fool, or declare war!"

Comment

Just what the world needs, another place to send peacekeepers...
                "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Yeah, but we would not need to send that many.

Why don't they just sign a ROP?
                  I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Striker

Check out this site I found when Googling for "National Geographic boobs":

About PervScan, Supervert's blog of sexual perversions

Top Stories:

1) Mother Arrested For Having Sex With Son’s Friend
                    2) Man Dies after Sex with Horse
                    3) Man Arrested for Exposing Breasts

Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I love pointless international disputes.

Try sending another boatload of your pansy soldiers to the island, Denmark.

We've got a squadron of CF-18s ready to go. It'll make an interesting matchup...not.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• I say we settle this with a dance-off!

Whichever country it is that has the best dancers wins!
                        Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresson
                          Year 2066.
                          Canadian plans of world domination finally revealed
                          Attached Files
                          "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
                          I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
                          Middle East!

Comment

• Heresson, you're a goddamned genius. Pardon my Canadian.

You should start publishing those frogs somehow.

Comment

• Denmark will excite untold numbers of Canadians to death with Hammershoi paintings and Nielsen's music transcribed for Inuit soapstone vibraphones.

Canada will strike back with the singing ringing tones of Anne Murray and Ashley MacIsaac's golden showers.

The U.S. will intervene with a judicious bombing of St Pierre et Miquelon with supplies of past their sell by date July 4th comestibles and M. C. Hammer sermons on c.d. .

France, outraged, will reply with a volley of Johnny Hallyday super pop hits, and dvds of Chateauvallon.

Tony Blair will look concerned, stare out of one eye, and appear grave but statesmanlike.

Berlusconi will plead parliamentary immunity for his involvement in Greenland money laundering and fermented shark meat smuggling.

And everyone will blame the Universal Spider de nos jours- the Belgian Prime Minister.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X