No announcement yet.

Long Distance Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is that the animal's entry on the left and yours on the right?

Comment

• Sorry to hear that ozzy, but if what you've told us here is right, you're probably better off to just turn the page and look elsewhere.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I sent her a long e-mail pretty much telling her how it had to be. I laid out what I was looking for in the relationship, and if she couldn't do that then it would be best to move on. But I really don't want to throw this all away without knowing I did everything possible to try and save it.

We talked on the phone the last few days and it was good. Almost like old times. Still waiting on a reply to my e-mail though. She'll probably get it out when she gets back from Europe. Who knows.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Good. I hope you'll have better luck that I did with Denise. I ended up doing exactly what you just did, the sad thing is that she didn't want to give me up, but didn't want to give me what I wanted either. So she just sat for three weeks without a reply, hoping for everything to blow over.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Well we broke up. For good this time.

Same thing happened with me Ben. She got back from Europe on Tuesday, and we talked on the phone several times, everything was good, but she never mentioned the e-mail. Finally on Saturday I sent her an e-mail telling her to respond to it.

Tonight she did. Just like what you said Ben, she didn't want to give me up but wasn't going to make our relationship more of a priority. I sent that e-mail looking for hope, and she didn't give any. Its clear we're just looking for two different things with this relationship, and I've really done all that I can do.

It sucks, but at least I know I tried. I know why we are breaking up, and it didn't end with a long silent car ride. I'm not as devestated as I was 3 weeks ago. I've kinda been expecting this answer the whole time, so it isn't as much a surprize.

It still really sucks though. We were so happy together. I loved her. I thought we had a future. Now I'm back to being single again. I hate being single.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Ozzy...you know what man...it is for the better. Imagine if you had spent more time with each other and gotten married and had kids or whatever and she still didn't want to make your relationship a priority. Think of it as, now you are starting with a blank slate with any woman you want, one who will invest time in you.

Today is the first day of the rest of your life!
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• I agree with Mister Mitchell

Yo man but now you got more time for other things.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I hate to hear that Ozzy. Best wishes on finding somebody willing to put in just as much effort as you are into a new relationship.

Comment

• It still sucks though. Especially since i'm not so great at getting girls in the first place. I dated this girl for 6 months, and didn't date anyone for a year and a half before that, and nobody really serious for like 3 and a half years before.

Comment

• Dang Ozzy, that's sad

Take care of yourself. Despite her qualities, she wasn't the right one. With time, you'll find the right one. Best wishes to you.
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• BIG OZ,

Alright dogg you probably think everything is the end of the world right now but I'll let you in on a secret. In a couple of months, all this BS will seem inconsequential. You will hardly even remember it. That's not some sheit I'm making up to try and BS you, that's the truth. GUARANTEED. OR YOUR MONEY BACK.

Okay, second, don't be putting yourself down with this, "I'm not good at getting girls," CRAP. Just because this chick doesn't want to continue this relationship has no bearing on you as a person. It doesn't make you undesirable or less of a person just because of someone else's decision.

You know, you and Ben remind me of each other, always beating yourselves up over some chick, when the chick sounded like a flake to begin with. (Sorry man, this girl sounds like a flake and not a "stand up" kinda of woman). You're going to meet some woman that makes you 10 times happier than this chick ever could, and you'll be laughing at yourself back then for being such a n00b and wondering what you were tripping about in the first place.

Some girls, some PEOPLE, just bounce around from person to person and just can't stick with anybody long enough to make it work. That's THEIR problem, not YOURS.

So mope around for a few weeks, that sheit is normal, don't be all trying to man up and act like you are too tough to feel bad. Get all that nonsense out.

Then get out there and get back to soldiering and think about what makes OZZYKP happy, then all these hoes will be flocking to you when you aren't even trying.

WORD UP

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ted Striker
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Ted spake the Truth

Listen to da MAN!
                              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Okay, second, don't be putting yourself down with this, "I'm not good at getting girls," CRAP. Just because this chick doesn't want to continue this relationship has no bearing on you as a person. It doesn't make you undesirable or less of a person just because of someone else's decision.
                                Naw, I'm not beating myself up about this. I did all I could. It really sucks, but I don't say I can't get girls because this fell apart. Generally I'm pretty good once I've GOT a girl. Its just getting to that point. And for that I speak from experience. I stumble across a girl every year or two. I guess I just wait another year or two for another girl and start again.

Comment

Working...
                                X