Long Distance Relationships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winston
    In his defense, he did have more than one son, you know.
    Fornicator.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Ha! One was adopted, gotcha.

Comment

Ha! One was adopted, gotcha.

And the other was what, cloned ?

Sprang, fully formed like Pallas Athene from the head of Zeus ?

No, Reagan's little 'army of me' was involved. And an eggy wegg.

He fornicated, the shagger.

Dolly the Republican was born in 1996:
        Attached Files

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ha! One was adopted, gotcha.
          He had an adopted son? Mike was from his first wife, and Ron Jr. was Nancy's kid. Who'd he adopt?
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Michael Reagan was adopted by Reagan and Jane Wyman. They also had a daughter, Maureen.

Nancy and Ronald had two kids, Pat and Ron.

Comment

Michael Reagan was adopted by Jane Wyman and Reagan. They also had a daughter, Maureen.

Nancy and Ronald had daughter Pat and son Ron.

Fornication for the nation!!!!!

Clearly Nancy was adopting more than just the missionary position.

That makes three he sired in the flock. Who did he think he was, Gregory Pecker ?

"Facts are stupid things." Ronald Reagan, 1988

Comment

• Oh dang. molly has run circles around me logically.

Most facts are stupid though. I know this for a fact.

Comment

Oh dang. molly has run circles around me logically.

Not logically. Circumferentially.

Danish Globe

Nordisk Konverstions Leksikon, Denmark 1950's. Wonderful compact light-up globe. Glass globe with decal overlays in excellent condition, with a deepening of color from age, very mild browning at some decal seams. Polished steel and lacquered wood base in excellent condition. 13" H 9" D globe.

$475
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Let's get something straight GUYS

The only person having sex with animals around here is TED STRIKER

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• as in "animals in bed ?"
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Ted Striker
                        "I work in IT so I'd be buggered without a computer" - Words of wisdom from Provost Harrison
                        "You can be wrong AND jewish" - Wiglaf :love:

Comment

• Originally posted by dannubis
                          i talked with my ex for more than a year.

in the end, i just got tired of it and turned the page.

be very sure that the special thing you had is still there somewhere. if you are not, a short burst of agonising pain is often preferable to a long lingering one. i can assure you that!

and it is very commendable to still want to be friends. i thought i could do that too. however, i found that that kind of friendship really holds you back and is a continous source of pain. perhaps once you are happy in a new relationship yes, but then you simply don't care anymore.

better times are ahead, good luck !
                          Agreed. While it's a good thing to be friends which is a testimony to your relationship you guys had, right now a clean break is best. After a certain period of time, you guys can start talking again and be friends instead of secretly harbouring hopes that might will never be realized.

Nevertheless its your life, do what you want. I only wish the best for you.
                          Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                            Let's get something straight GUYS

human female sex starved animals with nails
                            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whaleboy
                              Long distance relationships... thank god for webcams!
                              QFT
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
                                Let's get something straight GUYS

O_o
                                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                                X