Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mac wireless internet question and help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah thats the office suite. Since my young one has confiscated his laptop I havent had much of a chance to check out this program I guess I will assume it works like my microsoft office. Most of the thingsyou mentioned aggie i have found on his laptop the garage band the yoda thing and such. I think I need to get permission from the school to see bout the scroll thing if they say ok i will work on that tomorrow.
    When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
    "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
    Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon
      Presumably you mean Microsoft Office for mac. That is the Office Suite for mac.
      Something's wrong with your Office doc.. That font is so corrupted, it doesn't even look like English anymore.

Comment

It's all Greek to me.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

New iBooks and Mac Minis!

Comment

Originally posted by Agathon

Yes.
            Good . Thanks ! That means that it will at least allow some real learning of computers as in CS ( unless it is meant primarily as a device for the distrubution of educational content , which seems to be indicated here ) . After using the *NIX ( and I know that now OS X is one ) based OSs , I've come to think of OSs that do not , by default , include a compiler as not real OSs . Funny , that . Maybe I've grown too used to solving my own problems instead of sitting on my ass waiting for someone to solve them for me , and whining until then .

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Tuberski
              yeah thats the office suite. Since my young one has confiscated his laptop I havent had much of a chance to check out this program I guess I will assume it works like my microsoft office. Most of the thingsyou mentioned aggie i have found on his laptop the garage band the yoda thing and such. I think I need to get permission from the school to see bout the scroll thing if they say ok i will work on that tomorrow.
              Pretty much works like Microsoft Office, since Microsoft wrote Mac Office. It would be more true to say that Windows Office works like Mac Office, since Microsoft developed Word and Excel on the Macintosh first.

There's a whole range of stuff to try. If you have a digital camera, the photobooks you can order from within iPhoto are nice. There are a lot more useful widgets than the Yoda widget for example. See Apple's download link at www.apple.com/downloads/macosx

Lots of free stuff.
              Only feebs vote.

Comment

If you want a good laugh Mrs T, get him to play the included Chess game. Apparently there's a bug that allows the computer to cheat by making illegal moves. That's sure to send the human player bonkers.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                X