Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince" out tomorrow!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wee!

I may not be online for a few days... in fear of the dreaded spoilers. I know some ass who hasn't read the book, but hears about something from someone else will try to ruin everyone's experience.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
      Wee!

I may not be online for a few days... in fear of the dreaded spoilers. I know some ass who hasn't read the book, but hears about something from someone else will try to ruin everyone's experience.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

And it's released in the UK now! About 12 more hours for me, counting sleep and everything else .

Imran, re:spoilers - keeping away from HP sites if you frequent them will be enough. Whatever rumors have been floating around are, just that, rumors. Before book 5, there was an "inside leak" of Hagrid dying - just ignore it all. No one knows what happens as of yet.
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui
          Wee!

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Well, we're off to the party now. I've never read the books, never seen the movies, but somehow I've now got some scar on my forehead and am off to a book release for a series I'm totally clueless on.

Parenthood!

Comment

Remember, Voldemort and Snape are the nice guys
              I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

ESPN page 2 has some fascinating excerpts from the book!
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Have just watched Jo read a lump of chapter six live on 'telly. Will probably (hopefully) spend tomorrow being very anti-social.
                  Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Will probably (hopefully) spend tomorrow being very anti-social.

Comment

Plagues upon any who reveal plot secrets on this website.

Comment

We have spoiler tags here .

Comment

Spoiler:
                          lol Hermooney dies LOL
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            We have spoiler tags here .
                            And a new thread, I suspect.
                            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

BBC has a review blog:

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

The success of these books is a tragedy for English Literature. Grown ups reading childrens' books. Pah!

I hope Rowling becomes incapacitated, so that you never find out how the stupid boy turns out.
                                Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X