X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bollocks. Its just another donut shop.
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Ack! Sacrilege! You should be immediately tied to a goal and used for target practice!
      Golfing since 67

Comment

And force fed four dozen timbits!
        Golfing since 67

Comment

Originally posted by Tingkai
          Ack! Sacrilege! You should be immediately tied to a goal and used for target practice!
          Takeoff you hoser!

in all seriousness, my reason for boycotting Tim Hortons is cuz of their horrible local policy of kicking you out after 20 minutes. If a person pays for a meal they should be allowed to take their time and enjoy it.

Comment

They kick you out after 20 minutes? They should be picketed.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

How does one take their time and enjoy a meal from Tim Hortons, if you can even call it a meal?
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

To be honest, I'm sort of wonder why Canadians like the NHL so much. Most of the teams are in American cities.

Because most players are Canadian .

This American is looking forward to some hockey. If Atlanta can resign Heatley and Kovalchuk, they'll be an exciting team to watch, and I'll try to catch as many Devils games down here as I can (I can't wait to watch hockey on HDTV!!)
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Normally... I would say I wasn't going to watch Chicago Black Hawk hockey again until the owner falls over dead... But, if he spends the maximum instead of the minimum cap, I might give in
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We keep hearing on local radio that Blackhawk home games aren't televised in Chicago. Is that true?

I would absolutely die if the Habs did the same.

Comment

Entry Draft has been scheduled for July 31. It will be done as a lottery with every team having equal chance at the 1st pick.. Dont agree with that approach, but as a Flyers fan, I'm happy about it..

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                        We keep hearing on local radio that Blackhawk home games aren't televised in Chicago. Is that true?

I would absolutely die if the Habs did the same.
                        Correct... the Bozo of an owner doesn't want to devalue the home game tickets by giving it away free on TV... what a marketing moron. The fan base keeps getting smaller every year... Not many people give a damn about the Hawks anymore. What used to be a strong and proud franchise is now an empty shell...
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by bfg9000
                          Entry Draft has been scheduled for July 31. It will be done as a lottery with every team having equal chance at the 1st pick.. Dont agree with that approach, but as a Flyers fan, I'm happy about it..
                          Incorrect. Half the teams have better odds.

Every team starts with 3 balls in the lottery. For each first round pick in the past 4 seasons, a team loses a ball. For each playoff appearance in the past 3 seasons, a team loses a ball. Each team has a minimum of 1 ball.

So the balls look like this:

3 Buffalo
                          3 Columbus
                          3 NY Rangers
                          3 Pittsburgh
                          2 Anaheim
                          2 Atlanta
                          2 Calgary
                          2 Carolina
                          2 Chicago
                          2 Edmonton
                          2 Los Angeles
                          2 Minnesota
                          2 Nashville
                          2 Phoenix
                          1 Boston
                          1 Colorado
                          1 Dallas
                          1 Detroit
                          1 Florida
                          1 Montreal
                          1 New Jersey
                          1 NY Islanders
                          1 Ottawa
                          1 Philadelphia
                          1 St. Louis
                          1 San Jose
                          1 Tampa Bay
                          1 Toronto
                          1 Vancouver
                          1 Washington

Also, the lottery is rumoured to be held on the 21st, with the draft taking place the 31st like you mentioned.

Comment

Correct... the Bozo of an owner doesn't want to devalue the home game tickets by giving it away free on TV... what a marketing moron. The fan base keeps getting smaller every year... Not many people give a damn about the Hawks anymore. What used to be a strong and proud franchise is now an empty shell...
                            Maybe someone should make this bozo an offer he can't refuse.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If i were a millionaire, I would. I'd love to own an original 6 team (as long as its not Toronto).

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

It's amazing that he thinks this way, when we have baseball's experience over the last couple decades as a guide...
                                I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Working...
                                X