Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned them from invading london or stopped off duty personnel from visiting?

If it's the latter, why? That's retarded.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

• apparently service personnel and their famalies have been advised not to go inside the M25.
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

• Here is a link to the story http://www.bbc.co.uk/go/homepage/int...uk/4673987.stm
        Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.

Comment

• Sounds like a bit of a non-story. They gave the order in the immediate aftermath and have just been a bit slow recinding it.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• They probably need to get rid of the order now though asap

Comment

• Sounds a bit of a silly order if you ask me. What are they expecting, a nuke?
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• To be fair to our american cousins at the time of the bombing the order made sense, however given Geroge W's remarks it seems it should now be removed.

Comment

• They said something on the radio news just now to the effect that the statement had now been withdrawn.

I think it was a precautionary order, as this all came with no warning. So i think it made sense to issue it in that light.

Things seem kind of normal now, still more cars on the road than usual, but buses looked busy as usual this morning when i came in.
                  I just hope the security forces are as 'on it' as they were in Madrid, they eventualy got those guys(they blew themselves up to avoid capture).
                  'The very basis of the liberal idea – the belief of individual freedom is what causes the chaos' - William Kristol, son of the founder of neo-conservitivism, talking about neo-con ideology and its agenda for you.info here. prove me wrong.

Bush's Republican=Neo-con for all intent and purpose. be afraid.

Comment

• Blah, - massively late x-post
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

• Just curious, why is this thread still topped?
                      Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

• All the terrorist bombers are reportedly dead, and were reportedly British Citizens

*edit* Yahoo news is full of it, link retracted, as was their story.
                        Last edited by Ninot; July 12, 2005, 12:15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninot
                          All the terrorist bombers are reportedly dead, and were reportedly British Citizens
                          Not at all clear to me how they can know that. Have they found the bodies? was there ID on them? SOme reports that an eyewitness on the bus saw a man who was agitated, and looking into his rucksack (backpack?). Were there similar eyewitness reports for the trains? And how would an eyewitness know their citizenship?
                          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

• bah, Yahoo took down the news story

Comment

• Don't think so, just moved it :

link

Nah, it's Poly that do nasty things to thiew link - it's on their frontpage :

The latest news and headlines from Yahoo News. Get breaking news stories and in-depth coverage with videos and photos.
                              Last edited by BlackCat; July 12, 2005, 12:35.
                              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• your link is sending me to a "page not found" too.

and the one I linked was different from the one they have up now anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X