A Polytubbie to Sit on the US Supreme Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Polytubbie to Sit on the US Supreme Court

We need to elect from among us the very best choice.

The person must be a current poster.

This will be the nomination process, then we'll have the vote. This will be kind of a nomination vote. If we get so many it will be limited to the top 24 by the polll limits.

I'll nominate Ben Kenobi

He is pro life, and to me that's so important.
    He's a thoughtful, decent and respected fellow that I think many can support.
    He can use the force...

Anyone from Poly you can get behind?
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

I nominate Sava.

I can't think of a person here who wouldn't abuse their power, so atleast let it be the person who would abuse it the best.

Comment

ottok

The opinions he'll be writing will open up a whole new dimension of legal interpretation.

Comment

ottok & Sava

Comment

I nominate

Ogie Oglethorpe

And will fillibuster Ben Kenobi
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

"And will fillibuster Ben Kenobi"

More leftist spam.

Comment

Originally posted by GePap

And will fillibuster Ben Kenobi
              Kinky.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I vote for Che.

1. He's pro-choice, which is important.

2. He can be a royal bastard, which will be necessary to get those stupid consies in line.

3. He snores really loud, so we'll know when he falls asleep during deliberations.

4. He's my brother, so he can help me get a better job.

5. He needs a good job.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Thanks again Lancer. Ah, what I would do if I got to replace Sandra Day O'Connor. What a tag team I would make with Scalia.

I nominate Shi to replace Rehnquist.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Imran
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
                      Imran
                      QFT
                      "Compromises are not always good things. If one guy wants to drill a five-inch hole in the bottom of your life boat, and the other person doesn't, a compromise of a two-inch hole is still stupid." - chegitz guevara
                      "Bill3000: The United Demesos? Boy, I was young and stupid back then.
                      Jasonian22: Bill, you are STILL young and stupid."

"is it normal to imaginne dartrh vader and myself in a tjhreee way with some hot chick? i'ts always been my fantasy" - Dis

Comment

I nominate Diss.
                        Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                        Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                        *****Citizen of the Hive****
                        "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Lonestar!

I'll do the job so y'all won't have to.
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I would imagine that for the SCOTUS seat we would want someone who is demonstrated the capability for objectivity rather than political bias, so on that basis, I'd nominate Michael the Great.
                            Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                            Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

edit: x-post
                              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
                              Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
                              *****Citizen of the Hive****
                              "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

Working...
                              X