No announcement yet.

Let's replay famous battles at poly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be Cromwell and Obi Gyn can be Drogheda....
    That would be worth it. I'd pay to see you play Cromwell accurately.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Normandy Landing with PH as the Brits, molly bloom as the Aussies, KH as the Canadians, Spiffor as Free French, and Ned as Usians vesus the assorted Germans.

Should be fun
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I don't understand this game?

Comment

WWI, Bebro and Ecthelion invade my house and I hide behind the bathtub.
          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            Normandy Landing with PH as the Brits, molly bloom as the Aussies, KH as the Canadians, Spiffor as Free French, and Ned as Usians vesus the assorted Germans.

Should be fun
            Can't name any germans here?
            I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Originally posted by Colon
              WWI, Bebro and Ecthelion invade my house and I hide behind the bathtub.
              Keep them out of your armories of chocolate!!
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I could always sub for Hungary if needed.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                  Keep them out of your armories of chocolate!!
                  Looks who's talking: the voyeur from across the pond!

You better send down your GI Joe's quickly!
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Pheh, who need US in The Great (Poly) War...
                    I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

I could send some CPA + AECC(C)P hordes...
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What are those? Can I catapult them across the bathtub?

Comment

Maybe just the regular AECCP ones then.

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                            Pheh, who need US in The Great (Poly) War...
                            Ok

here are some Sporty Euro Types
                            Attached Files
                            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Tattila the Hun
                              Can't name any germans here?
                              Bebro and Ecthelion for starters, and alva too, IIRC.
                              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                                You just wanne be far, far away at sea with a lot of sweatty, muscular,desperate men, don't you?

I've certainly never objected to it in the past.

Clean fresh sweat, mind you. I'm not a b.o. fetishist.
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X