No announcement yet.

Money, Women, or Power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eh, Ludd, if you wish for experience the first thing experience will teach you is that you need money to accomplish anything. My cousin and her husband are both doctors, and they thought the way you did when they volunteered their services in some third world country for a year. Their time and abilities were useful, certainly, but what really would have helped those people was a gigantic case of antibiotics and some nutritional supplements.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Women. Who the **** are you kidding?
      QFT!

I have to concur with Jag. Who cares about money and power when you have a good woman?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Nothing in there about "good"

What if you chose women and you get stuck with all the fatties or grandmas?!
        Monkey!!!

Comment

And no one said that you get lots of money or power either.

I mean, who wants to get a 20 dollar bill, or the ability to open a locker?
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I would like the ability to open a locker. You never know what might be inside.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Both the money and women issue are addressed in the OP.
              "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
              "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
              "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

Money. For personal security, if nothing else.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                X