Money, Women, or Power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money, Women, or Power?

If you had the power to pick whatever you wanted, what would it be? All the money in the world...the power to seduce anyone, WOMEN OR MEN (anyone you could choose), or power (the charisma to charm anyone into anything).

What would you choose? HOWEVER, your wish wouldn't overlap with any other group. If you were rich, you couldn't "buy" any woman/man you wanted nor could your money influence anything you wanted at all. If you had the power to seduce any man/woman you couldn't use that to convince them to give you all their money. Etc etc.

Basically, it's money to buy everything you wanted, Women to get any gir/guy you ever wanted (and they wanted you because of their OWN FREE WILL), or Power for influential's sake.
    Money
    37.50%
    Women/Men
    18.75%
    Power
    33.33%
    I choose (xeno)banana!!!
    10.42%
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Power rocks
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'll take the cash.

I have a feeling I could develop some very expensive tastes given the chance.
      "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
      "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
      "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

power
        Bunnies!
        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

That's a great pointless thread, franky.

My selfish choice would be women. This would probably lead to one of the most fun and interesting lives possible. However, more seriously, power allows you to change things for the better, so that's the 'right' answer, imho.
          urgh.NSFW

Comment

Luckily, I don't live in an alternate reality where power isn't an aphrodisiac.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

as lil' kim reminds us...

See I believe in money, power, and respect.
              First You get the money.
              Then you get the muthaf**kin, power.
              After you get the f**kin' power muthaf**kas will respect you.
              word, etc.
              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Women (and Men)...... It just is more down to Earth and doesn't suffer that much from decreasing marginal utility due to inaccessibility.

(If I wanted power, I'll play Civ...my words are backed by nuclear weapons.... ) The only reason I'll want money and power beyond those that is necessary to maintain a reasonable middle class existance is to impress people anyway......

Comment

You can't have power without getting money and women. The poll is stupid.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Power
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Money. There is absolutely nothing money can't buy, or at least facilitate greatly.
                      "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
                      "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
                      "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

I have the woman I want and power doesn't interest me.

I should have said that I have had enough power to know that power doesn't really interest me.
                        Last edited by pchang; June 21, 2005, 11:09.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Can I seduce a rich and powerful woman?

Comment

Money, but only so that I could satisfy my actual esoteric needs.
                            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Re: Money, Women, or Power?

Originally posted by Frankychan
                              If you had the power to pick whatever you wanted, ...
                              The question includes the answer
                              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

Working...
                              X